Attention Colorado Lion Hunters

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Attention Colorado Lion Hunters

Postby pegleg » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:22 pm

Well I have been watching them and they haven't done any thing real big. And while its only my opinion I will state it again. Defending ourselves from their attacks is a pointless drain on resources and it would be much wiser to attack them now. And any national group should be able to really be vocal and visible in its attacks on them.
Half a dozen hard working people with the right strengths working full time should in today's tech age be able to carry a pretty effective campaign.
Plowdog
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Plowdog » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Here is my opinion. We are to the point that if we don't stick together we will loose it. Quit killing females and stop thinking about that $. Outfitters-when they shut us down I hope killing those females were worth it.
icehole
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby icehole » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:00 am

I'm sure this won't make any friends, but if they outlawed the outfitting and left everything else alone it would get my vote.
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby pegleg » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:19 am

Sounds like hsus slipped one in behind the lions and has a wolf proposal submitted for Colorado if that gets before the voters you guys will be feeding wolves real quick.

Return to “Lion Hunting”