AZ Lion Hound Hunters

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
bighorn_hounders

AZ Lion Hound Hunters

Postby bighorn_hounders » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Guys and Gals,

If you are an AZ hound hunter, doesn't matter if you are a resident or a non-resident as long as you run lions with your hounds, please respond. This is not for people that "want" to hunt in AZ or don't have any skin in the game. Please, don't take offense to that, I don't intend any. I have a short survey that I really need your help on. It is regarding potential (not guaranteed) changes to lion season. What I need is for you to send me your email address (by sending me an email, not thru this site as I have no idea how to operate this stuff) and I will send you this survey. If need you to type in your responses or print and fill-out. If you print, then you have to sign and return email. I am not going to deal with USPS here, I don't have time. I need these back by next Saturday March 11. This is important. I think that AZ lion hound hunters are under-represented and I want your voices to be heard about certain topics. It doesn't take long as it is only a baker's dozen questions. They are easy. Just indicate your answers by typing into WORD and save and email back to me. Your responses are important. Please don't blow this off. I will summarize the responses and provide to the right people in the department, both the summary and the responses. Thank you. Please send email inquiries to Brian Jansen at bighorns101@yahoo.com Also, 1 more request. Could you please include in your email some kind of clue that I can use to figure out you are an actual lion hound hunter. If you don't hear back from me, it might be because I suspect otherwise. Again, please don't take offense.

Thank you,

Brian
Grzyadms4x4
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: AZ Lion Hound Hunters

Postby Grzyadms4x4 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Bump

Return to “Lion Hunting”