I'd like to kill lion I'm from ONT.

Talk about Cougar Hunting with Dogs
Bear hounder
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

I'd like to kill lion I'm from ONT.

Postby Bear hounder » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 am

I'm from onterio and have my own hounds it's a dream of mine to kill a mountain lion my hounds are bear hounds thow and I'm not shure that they will run a lion track I do have one bluetick female that i bought from a guy named Casey in montana she is a Camron breed dog that originally was born in jim highrells kennels this Casey guy told me that she runs cats and bear and she may run a bear fir a while but she not a real go to bear dog however she may help my hounds starnt a track I hope long enough for them to see that they are allowed to run this new smell I'm hoping to go to Alberta to hunt this winter if all goes well with my logging bis and if it's the Lord's will . That being said if been itching to go lion hunting for three years now and maybe this will be the year lookin for help full hints and just so you know I've never been to Alberta before so ya it's a bit crazy I guide bear hunting in onterio and I am good in the bush but I ain't never seen a real mountain like you guys have or a lion so it will be an adventure I will likely have my wife and five kids with me hopefully we like killing stuff as a family my kids ae all top notch hunters and hounds men even the girls timbit is the youngest he is nine but he hunts like he's 25 lol anyway I'm needing some wisdom from you experienced lion hunters were to go .were not to go . What not to do how far south can you hunt lions with good success or do we want to go way north . Is their a legal limit on the number of dogs I can you's or should you's .we use alpha and gps coolers . I have a 4 wheeler with tracks but no snow machine anyway all help you can over is much appreciated thanks in advance god bless you for your help and suggestions take cair and keep looking up

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Lion Hunting”