Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting

A place to talk about Deer/Elk Hunting and any other BigGame or Small game hunting Without dogs.
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting

Postby Old dog » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:12 pm

those would be awesome to see in the WILD
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.
LBell
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby LBell » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 am

HaHaHa I seen this on my phone was hoping I would be the one to say it!!!!! Canned hunts are a JOKE and running that kind of show with them guys behind wire show all you care about is $$$$$, Ill take my dinky little 4pts. any day!! Lance Bell
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Old dog » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:17 pm

cant remember all the details but didn't someone try to sell some hunts where they had a gun on a remote controlled set up and the "hunter" could work it from his computer on his couch and kill the "trophy" what a joke. I think it got outlawed before it got on the market. anybody remember this?
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.
bearsnva
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby bearsnva » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:45 am

Old Guy,
I remember hearing about this. Don't think it was around long, thank goodness. If I remember correctly it was in Texas. ( not being derogatory about Texas either, so don't anyone take offense)
jaredpuckett

Trophy Whitetail Deer Hunting

Postby jaredpuckett » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:12 am

Lol!! MIGHT AS WELL BE SHOOTING COWS I. THE FIELD!!!!!!! Pen raised... That's some bull crap hunting if you ask me
scrubrunner
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby scrubrunner » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:58 am

I hunt for fun. A spike ahead of hounds now that's fun, bow hunting and other still hunting wild deer is almost as much fun. I actually enjoy the scouting exploring and figuring out how to hunt the game better then the actual sitting on stand. Going and getting in a stand somebody else has scouted and put up is not much fun to me so I don't think shooting a deer inside wire would be fun. Wonder how much someone would pay for a guarantee kill black angus hunt? Guess either one might be fun for somebody, whatever floats your boat. To me it's not hunting but I believe in Liberty and would defend their right to do it.

Return to “Other Hunting”