Falconry

A place to talk about Deer/Elk Hunting and any other BigGame or Small game hunting Without dogs.
19LittleD99
Facebook ID: 0

Falconry

Postby 19LittleD99 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Looking into falconry. Anyone had any experience? Not sure if I'd ever do it, but it is an intriguing subject and I think it's worth looking into.
Psalm 20: 6-8
Gregg Barrow

Re: Falconry

Postby Gregg Barrow » Fri May 26, 2017 11:29 am

My wife and I are licensed falconers (West Virginia) What would you like to know? It's been awhile since I logged on and just saw the topic heading......I thought there would be more falconers on the list.
"O give me that book! At any price, give me the book of God! I have it: here is knowledge enough for me. Let me be homo unius libri."
John Wesley
Gregg Barrow

Postby Gregg Barrow » Fri May 26, 2017 12:01 pm

And just a heads up, the North American Falconry Assoc (NAFA) will be holding their annual field meet in Kearney, Nebraska this year. It is always well attended, a wide variety of birds and hunting styles and interesting guest speakers. https://www.facebook.com/events/393764454343168/
"O give me that book! At any price, give me the book of God! I have it: here is knowledge enough for me. Let me be homo unius libri."
John Wesley
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Old dog » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 am

my son has his eye on a red tail hawk nest. he is wanting to get into it. do red tails work for hunting ?
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.

Return to “Other Hunting”