Dog box cooling

Share Ideas, Plans and what ever else about kennels and dog Boxes.
DerekE
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Dog box cooling

Postby DerekE » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 pm

You may have meant your post to be positive but it came across smart alec to me. If you really meant it positive, I apologize. In person I may have heard it differently. If not, the conversation would have stopped at "Whine Baby".
There are people that have a lot more to contribute to this site than you or I but won't because of the drama that sometimes comes up.

That is my last word but feel free to continue if you wish.
Good hunting to you.
livetohunt
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby livetohunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am

I have not ever been to TX but I would guess it would be much like Red Bluff in the summer 115-120 is the norm. All I have ever done is open sides to allow as much air as can be and open doors I use expanded metal. And water on both sides with lots of fresh water to keep them full. I dont hunt my dogs much during the summer but road them to keep them in shape for bear hunting. I only road them in the mornings before it warms up but the ride home is during the heat of the day and have never had any trouble with a dog from the heat.
nosightsneeded
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby nosightsneeded » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 am

Good questions Derek, I have been wondering this also. I have always used a box that was skinned in 2x4 paneling and it worked well. I wanted to also to bring up color my black box will get painted white before the summer. Also I have a 6in pvc capped to carry water. I like the idea of the frozen milk jugs. keep the ideas coming.
hamilton10
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby hamilton10 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm

hgatlin
Facebook ID: 0

Postby hgatlin » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Return to “Kennels and Dog Boxes”