FNT dog box

Share Ideas, Plans and what ever else about kennels and dog Boxes.
duke7581
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

FNT dog box

Postby duke7581 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 pm

HI guys i was just wondering those of you that have or used the FNT boxes whats your thoughts. i was looking at buying one just wondering what everyones thoughts were. It looks like if the holes were open the rain would get inside the box real easy. thanks
Marcel B&t
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: FNT dog box

Postby Marcel B&t » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:04 am

last time i was at there store they had a whole bunch of really nice boxes sitting out front. they were marked scratch and dent, said they would take a hundred bucks a pice. only open friday and saturday if i remember right. hope this helps.
Connie butter B&T's and a little yadkin river walker.
duke7581
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby duke7581 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 pm

thanks yea i called today and nothing in stock at all two suppose to be done tommorow but ship out tommorow. having a hard time between the FNT and the owens bear/cat box any thoughts?
Marcel B&t
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Marcel B&t » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 pm

if you have the money, i would go with the owens box. jmo though, nothing against fnt, i get alot of stuff through them. good luck let us know what you get.
Connie butter B&T's and a little yadkin river walker.
Gonzmg
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Gonzmg » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

If I had to choose I would go with F&T box my buddy has one and it by far one of the nicest boxes I have ever seen. The craftmanship on them is great. The six inch holes are little big for my liking if you hunt smaller dogs they can squeeze out but I think the Owens have six inch holes also. JMO
coldtrail75

Postby coldtrail75 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 pm

I had one with the rig rails and dont get me wrong its a nice box but it has a few things i didnt like. The rig rails are screwed down with small wood screws ( didnt take long for the dogs to rip that off when they rigged a hot bear), and as was said the rigging holes are too big for smaller dogs or pups, and the sliders on the holes are made of really thin aluminum and will cut dogs ears easy. Other than that they work well for the price.
HELLS BELLS
Facebook ID: 100001913953837

Postby HELLS BELLS » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:50 am

Don't buy one if you live in a wet state. I like mine, but when it rains it goes from a one person load to 3-4 people and 200lbs.+. good luck

Return to “Kennels and Dog Boxes”