New to forum

Tell us a little about you and your hounds.
Jebswails
Facebook ID: 0

New to forum

Postby Jebswails » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:01 pm

My name is Jeb Swails I live in virginia hunted coon most of my life I've owned plott hounds and blueticks. My bluetick just died about a month ago had been retired for a couple years he was 14 . Now I'm interested in getting into leopard hounds, been trying to get a hold of breeders in the east want to run coon and cats any help finding a pup would be appreciated.
BAR BAR 2
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: New to forum

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Welcome, Jeb. Why do you want to switch over to leapards instead of stying with what you are familiar with?

Tex
=2
Jebswails
Facebook ID: 0

Re: New to forum

Postby Jebswails » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Thanks for the response tex, been reading up and talking to some different people about leopards one simple reason that has nothing to do with hunting ability is I really like the look (totally superficial) lol. They seem to be very good dual purpose breed, and seem to wind a little better, and seem to run more to the cur style. I know all breeds have good and bad dogs and a lot of it is the training, which is part of raising a pup I'm looking forward to. As for sticking to what I know, you give me way to much credit I'm just a meat hunter no comps just love huntin with dogs.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”