I’m Back formerly ( Legs and Lungs)

Tell us a little about you and your hounds.
Lowg08
Facebook ID: 0

I’m Back formerly ( Legs and Lungs)

Postby Lowg08 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:15 am

Well after a 13 year retirement. My 14 year old has convinced me to get him a coonhound pup. 7 month old walker pup. Was able to run down a friend from years ago. He has been able to keep the line I started with pretty much intact kinda. 20 years things get changed. Still the same old hounds floppy eared pups. Finley river, merchants bawling Barney, balls hickory nut harry, houses lipper and blah blah blah. Caught allot of bears and coons with the ones I had. I kept it for several years before I lost the old dog and female. My kid is over the moon. He’s been going with my nephew for a couple years and his momma and I decided it was time. I was extremely hesitant. So many things have changed. GPS collars, no beep collars. It’s crazy. So we will see if I remember anything about dogs. When I can get a picture the right size. I’ll post them.
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I’m Back formerly ( Legs and Lungs)

Postby Beebout-it » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:26 am

Welcome back to the dog world! It has nothing at all to do with your pictures it’s something wrong with the websites software or something along those line.

Return to “Introduce Yourselfâ€