MFOH April Bench/Hunt Results

jhelvik
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

MFOH April Bench/Hunt Results

Postby jhelvik » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 pm

Greetings fellow Houndsmen and Houndswomen,

We have officially kicked off the spring with our first hunts and shows despite the cold and snow. It certainly has been a cold, snowy, unpredictable spring thus far. I have the results of the April 17 and 18 bench shows and hunts that were held in Laurel, MT.

Friday April 17th Results

Bench

Best of Show: CH PR T-Top Shaker owned by Mark Bates and handled by Jodi Kauffman.
Jr Male Best of Show: PR Bates Hilltop Homer owned and handled by Mark Bates.
Class & Breed: PR Coles Michigan Mighty Mouse handled and owned by Tim Sizemore.
Jr Female: PR MT Red’s Coon Slammin Sage handled and owned by Kevin Jackson.

Night Hunt
The Nite Champion cast winner was NITECH PR Smith’s Oneys Sounder handled and owned by Orwin Smith. This finished Sounder to Grand Nite Champion. A big congratulations goes out to Orwin and his hound Sounder.

The registered cast winner was CH PR Big Elk’s Bad News Bo handled and owned by Justin Helvik.

Saturday April 18th Results

Bench

Ch Male: CH PR T-Top Shaker owned by Mark Bates and handled by Jodi Kauffman.
Jr Male: PR Bates Hilltop Homer owned and handled by Mark Bates
Female Puppy: PR Moccasin Mountain Red Mya owned and handled by Josh Sederholm.
Senior Female: PR Bucks Bawlin Bailee owned by Josh & Breanna Sederholm and handled by Breanna Sederholm.

Night Hunt

The Nite Champion cast was won by GRCH PR T-TOP Hilltop Shelly owned by Don Rumfer and handled by Mark Bates.

The Registered cast was won by CCH GRCH PR Sage Creek Sky owned by Debbie Seymanski and handled by Todd Seymanski.

Dont miss our Field Trial, Water Race, Bench Show, and Nite Hunts this May 15-16th.
The MFOH will be hosting another bench show and nite hunt in Laurel on the 26th and 27th of June. I hope to see many of you there. If you have any questions contact me via e-mail at jhelvik@hotmail.com or call at 406-860-1565.

Until next time; Happy Hunting,

Justin Helvik
NITECH CH 'PR' Big Elk's Bad News Bo
NITECH CH 'PR' Big Elk's Outlaw Cash

Return to “Montana”