Bawl Mouth

Re: BILL INTRODUCED TO BAN PURSUIT OF BEAR AND BOBCAT IN CA

Postby RIFLEMAN » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:52 am

ringo8585
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ringo8585 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:23 am

Rifleman by an uproar I ment get the media attention bring the dogs to the Capitol and get on the news educate the public. And as I stated I bet it's closer to 90% if all tags were completed correctly! Also I know that people gave data that was never heard or used! Also as I stated I think you guys did a great job we just need more! We should call Toyota for backing they will lose revenue too if we get shut down. I'm open for all opinions we have to fight fight and fight some more they are cheaters and need to be played that way! Also I agree we should not air out strategies because they probably have a mole on here gathering intell. Let me know if I can help at all
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein
yamaha
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby yamaha » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:07 am

Rifleman, It's a no brainer, that we don't post all our strategies to fight SB1221. Many of us (chc members, houndmen and women), are left in the dark right now, now would be a good time to somehow inform us of what is in the pipeline while we are still so enraged by the stripping of one of our freedoms. Chc could send out somekind of notification or something?
yamaha
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby yamaha » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:21 am

My two cents about the CHC Mtn. Lion pics :I agree it was a terrible idea to add those pic of the Mt. Lion because we do not have to prove to ourselves (houndmen) of what we help for research and what not, what it looks like is CHC thumping their chest showing off those pics. Come on. We all know what helped sparked this war with HSUS was the DFG commissoner on his Mt.LIon hunt. It just fueled their fire! "WILD JUSTICE" sure helped us out didn't. Even if a hunter that was being "shookdown", they left it as we did'nt catch'em this time , we we will next time. Rarely has that shown houndmen in a positive light, let alone any hunter.
yamaha
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby yamaha » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 am

One more thing, Posting dead public pics is my opinion, not helping any cause. Do we need to thump our chest? And brag? Let's keep it clean and tastefull, Hunters and reasonable people are'nt the only ones viewing our sites and pics. I suggest keeping pics out of the public , keep it private? Ya we have the right, and in a perfect world it would not matter. But look what it help get us into now.?
outlaw13
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby outlaw13 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Rifleman,
You stated the below comment

While I will not comment on the specifics, I will say that there was an outpouring of support for us from individuals who happen to be DFG employees, whether they are wardens, biologists, or administration. We have more friends than you know.

Your probably right but where did it get us. How did it help us that we have more friends than are realized? It obviously didn't. I can't think of a clear cut solution, but i know having those same people on our side and thinking it actually helped is assanine.
People wanted chaos and im not sure i exactly agree with that but looking at everything after the fact i sure wish there was one day we secretly went to the capitol unanounced but had news crews informed right before and we all stood in front of the capital doors with our hunting clothes and hounds and really made the front page of the papers and breaking news instead of the little fluff pieces we worked so hard for just to be virtually ignored.
If you're not offending idiots, you might be an idiot.- Ted Nugent

Go Big or Go Home!!!

Clint Berg
fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

outlaw i couldnt agree more i listened to the same people 30 yrs ago say the same thing dont cause trouble turn the other cheek ' dont cause a seen ' we lost that time ' we lost again , i say the same people some have gone new ones have steeped in ; the outcome was the same rifleman i dont know you ; but its obvious to me ; you listened to some of the old guard to bad ' i never got in a fight i at least didnt think a chance of winning . i was amazed when i asked diffrent hound people if they even knew who darrel stiengburg was ; 9 out of ten had no clue if you dont know who your fighting you cant win
ringo8585
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ringo8585 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:39 am

Clint that was my point exactly to a tee. I think we should've showed up with the hounds and made the news puppies and children always make the front page. Fallriver yeah being quite sure helped out with the lions why wouldn't it work now that the state is even more liberal lol
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein
RIFLEMAN
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby RIFLEMAN » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:49 am

RIFLEMAN
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby RIFLEMAN » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 am

RIFLEMAN
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby RIFLEMAN » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 am

RIFLEMAN
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby RIFLEMAN » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 am

ringo8585
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ringo8585 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 am

Rifleman I agree with you for the most part and just wanna help! So if I can be of any assistance please let me know what will help. We need to stay united
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogsâ€