Gps in Cali

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
meagain
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 1395811165

Gps in Cali

Postby meagain » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Does anyone know what the fine is if you get caught using gps collars in the state of California?
Lloyd Close
pchop
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 100000451060997

Re: Gps in Cali

Postby pchop » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Alot :mrgreen: but on a serious note with bear hunting outlawed next year and us giving up gps years ago to keep bear hunting shouldn't we be able get it legal now? Just saying we bargained years ago we should do it again.
Jason Rohrbach
El Sobrante C.A
I just love hunting with dogs!
meagain
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 1395811165

Postby meagain » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Well with gas about $5 a gallon I'm buying that new alpha I will take the ticket. But I think you are right Jason should get it back
Lloyd Close
Peter Meyer
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Peter Meyer » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 am

Who cares what the damn fine for using GPS. Next year if S.B. 1221 is still in effect, come opening day of bear season I guarantee my dogs will be sporting GPS. Knowing exactly where they are so some trigger happy game warden doesn't "dispatch" my dog would be worth it. More importantly what will the fine be for running bear or bobcat with a hound? Oh yeah, California is going to spend 300k to change Fish and Game to Fish and Wildlife. S.B. 1221 is illegal. It violates CEQA, the California Environmental Quality Act. Morally, why should I obey the tenets of S.B. 1221 when author of the bill. Sen. Lieu argues that hunting with hounds is inhumane but the practice of finning sharks so he can enjoy a nice, hot, steamy, bowl of shark fin soup is not? Why should I obey S.B. 1221 when the state of California will now issue a drivers license to children of illegal immigrants, or more plainly: illegal immigrants whether they came across the border illegally of their own free will or under the influence of their parents? The rule of law means nothing anymore in California. So hell with it. They can keep me and my black and tans, by the way I just bought two more dogs, out of the woods when they pry the leash from my cold, dead hands. -Pete
Bar K Black and Tans Placerville CA
"We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately" -Benjamin Franklin replying to John Hancock's remark that the revolutionaries should be unanimous in their action. July 4, 1776 at the signing of the Declaration of Independence
Hunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Hunter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am

Pete- I mean you no disrespect but, from what I've saw and how they do to you guys I don't believe that they would have any problem at all releaving you of that leash from your cold, dead fingers. As a matter of fact that would just make their job easier in that there was just one less houndsmen to have to contend with later. I agree with your post thou and it's a shame and unconstitutional what they are doing to you guys.
RIFLEMAN
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby RIFLEMAN » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”