Astro 320 Questions

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
Hounder-
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Astro 320 Questions

Postby Hounder- » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Just trying to figure out some tweaking on my new 320. First, my collars were not leaving tracks on the map. I could find the collars in the track menu, and I could see them on the "map" option (within the track menu) but on the map screen they were not showing up. I tried starting a new hunt etc. I know on the 220s you used to be able to go into the track menu and hit a check box to enable specific tracks for collars. Anything like this on the 320?

Then to add to the confusion the tracks just randomly appeared on the map, much later in the hunt. Also, I do not have any of the "time erase" options selected.

Then second, I have the landowner map chip. On the 220 the landowner names only showed up when mousing over a parcel. On the 320 they always appear. Is there anyway to change that setting?

Thanks.
250plot
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Astro 320 Questions

Postby 250plot » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 pm

i think if you hit the map button it will take them on and off when ever you want. not sure about the second question
Hounder-
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Hounder- » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:30 pm

Like the physical button on the tracker?

Well thats insanely simple....thanks!
tman308
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby tman308 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:43 am

While you're 320 is on the map screen pressing the map button once will erase the dog tracks temporarily pressing it a second time will erase your tracks temporarily pressing the button a third time will bring everything back on screen. As far as your second question you need to go into the map setting go to map details and reduce the detail level
Tman308

Hunt Hard, Hunt Smart, Have Fun, and take your kids with you!

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”