Andy Jenson dog's here it is

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
rfeen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby rfeen » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 am

Andy I hear your looking for me. My name is Ross Feenstra my number is 406 579 3347. If anyone wants to hear about Andys dog's please contact me. I'm over the drama and I'm over hard working people getting taken advantage of.
Work Hard To Hunt Hard
Keep the tradition alive one tree at a time
Spot
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Andy Jenson dog's here it is

Postby Spot » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:32 am

Why is he looking for you? Just curious
406hound
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby 406hound » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:47 am

I would hope that any fellow hound man would never take hard earned money on a dog he knew wasn't worth it.
406hound
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby 406hound » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:15 pm

I have heard of a few of these "Topper Again" dogs but have never thrown in on a race with one or seen them in action. How good of a line is this currently? Are they sold as hunted dogs by a hunter or breeder? I hear of what I consider to be large sums of money paid for dogs from the same kennel, and as long as the dog comes with a money back guarantee to stand behind such a price then it is worth what someone wants to pay. I only personally know one guy who has owned one of these dogs and don't like going off of just one opinion/experience.
bigd23

Postby bigd23 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:22 am

Last edited by bigd23 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigd23

Postby bigd23 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:23 am

Last edited by bigd23 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
twist
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby twist » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:54 am

I did sell a FINISHED BOBCAT DOG no trial on 1-16-16 to a gentleman in Colorado for the exact same price I bought him for told the gentleman to call the guy I bought him from to confirm everything. On 2-16-16 was contacted and said it wasn't what he considered a cat dog. This dog has also been on well over 100 cat kills from previous owner not counting ones that weren't taken. This gentleman was told the ins and outs on this dog and why i was selling him was told to contact his previous owner and gave him names of others who had personaly seen him hunt and catch cats. I DID'NT MAKE THIS GUY BUY HIM HE CHOSE TO ON HIS OWN. This dog has a few pretty good references on his capabilities in my book so all I can say is CANT PLEASE EVERYONE I GUESS. Andy
Last edited by twist on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
The home of TOPPER AGAIN bred biggame hounds.
bigd23

Postby bigd23 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:54 am

rfeen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby rfeen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Here's the thing it's not the one dog you sold in Colorado. It's the ten to twenty people I have talked to over the years that have had terrible experiences. It's not right to talk a dog up and completely car sales someone when you know exactly what the dog is capable of.
Work Hard To Hunt Hard
rockytrails
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby rockytrails » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:18 pm

Looks like the perfect place to end this. Just my opinion.
ridgerunners
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ridgerunners » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Y
Last edited by ridgerunners on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ridgerunners
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ridgerunners » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:53 pm

first of all I'm very passionate about hound hunting especially bobcats. I am always trying to improve what I have in my pack. So my buddy from Oregon called and says and Andy Jensen has a finished bobcat hound for sale. Oh boy so I call because a finish bobcat hound is very hard to find. I spoke with Andy about the hound sounds like a great dog . I think about it for a bout an hour and told him I take him. Wired him the 4000 next day I got boomer three days later . I have had Boomer for about 40 days and put him on many cat tracks and won't start is own track. He is a nice pack dog though. The bottom line is I made the deal knowing that I was taking a chance. I put a lot of trust in people most of the time it works for me.
PS I got a real nice pack hound for sale today and today only $3999.99 free shipping and handling Timothy
merlo_105
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby merlo_105 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:02 pm

PChaser, Have you bought one of them dogs? Have you tried a pup from a litter? The 15-20 people you have talked to did they buy finished dogs or puppies?
twist
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby twist » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:10 pm

I'm not gunna set on here and go back and forth because this dog was sold no trial. But to say stuff that is not true is when I get itchy. Your buddy that told you I had a dog for sale told you I just bought the dog from a buddy of his that new what t he dog could do in Oregon and what he had caught there. I was try two rig dogs out here and kept the one that worked best for me told you that multiple times. Told you Boomer wouldn't start a snow track here but one my dogs were out he feel right in. Don't know how much clearer I could have been about this dog. You knew I didn't make this dog I told you who did. So I'm the bad guy for telling you exactly like it was. I never car saled you into this sale you were yold the Exact truth about this dog. Andy
The home of TOPPER AGAIN bred biggame hounds.
rfeen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby rfeen » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Merlo. Yes I have seen a "finished" dog in action. I have seen a started dog in action and I have seen a puppy. Not just stories from people.
Work Hard To Hunt Hard

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogsâ€