Lost garmin alpha 100 Augusta MT area

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
Maxima alba venandi
Facebook ID: 0

Lost garmin alpha 100 Augusta MT area

Postby Maxima alba venandi » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:12 pm

Lost my garmin back on December 7th in the Augusta area, I didn't realize I had lost it for about a week because I had to go back to work went back looking for it I'm pretty sure I dropped it by the truck loading up and all the snow melted so I'm sure someone picked it up offering a 100$ reward for its return has my 3 dogs names programed in it Sissy, Cy and Rosie
Pm me for more details on exactly where I dropped it any info is much appreciated as I can't afford to run out and buy a new one thanks Zach
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Lost garmin alpha 100 Augusta MT area

Postby Beebout-it » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:25 pm

Sorry to hear that, I'm not sure buying a new one is even an option at this time I believe they are all back ordered just like the collars.
Maxima alba venandi

Re: Lost garmin alpha 100 Augusta MT area

Postby Maxima alba venandi » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:33 pm

Thanks, it's not looking to good at finding another one they did have one of the 200i at sportsman's warehouse in helena but 750$ is a lot of money, I got my hands on a old alpha 100 that the bottom 2/3s of the screen is black I can still use the beeper and shock them just can't track them on it but at least if I'm following along and they start trashing I can get them stopped

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”