What makes a true “dog man/ woman/ hunter”

Talk about Big Game Hunting with Dogs
Renagade Curs
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: What makes a true “dog man/ woman/ hunter”

Postby Renagade Curs » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:08 am

10-4 a lot of the old southern July hounds was double hair coated or shaggy haired and Perks right you was the one feeding the hound and its your business what was done with him
macedonia mule man
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby macedonia mule man » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:22 am

I spend about 95% of my hunting behind the steering wheel, drinking coffee, listening to the dogs and watching on the Garmin. As far as I’m concerned ec and Garmin made my type hunting as easy as it can get. I don’t mind telling everybody, I like it easy, don’t want my hobby to be hard. I watch the Garmin a lot, it’s let’s me where I need to be going and how to get there to stay ahead of the race. I think it’s really good at exposing dogs that are constantly a little out of place. I’ve culled dogs due to Garmin that I wouldn’t have known about. I don’t need dogs that want stay in the pack. It’s unreal how much time it saves. When I’ve had enough, I get up close ,start blowing the horn and toning and I loaded and gone in 15 min. Sitting on front porch in a recliner in 30 min. Can’t beat modern dog running.
SASS
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby SASS » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:18 pm

Just like most other things in life there are levels to this stuff. And there are all different levels of hunters and dogs out there. Nothing wrong with however you would like to do it as long as the dogs are taken care of and you are enjoying yourself.

Return to “Big Game Hunting With Dogs”