BAR BAR 2
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Getting Organized

Postby BAR BAR 2 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:47 pm

We are having a meeting a 6pm, Wednesday, July 13
Gillette, Wyoming
Directions Below

Rather than go through the play by play of all that has taken place over the last several days, it has been decided we will have a meeting for houndsmen in Wyoming who wish to know what we are up against.

Also, more than a few have expressed an interest in getting the Wyoming Federation of Houndsmen officially organized. This is probably a smart idea provided we can get folks to the meeting and reach a consensus on a few items. It is imperative that we get pointed in the right direction, because some fights are coming. Seeing all of the different "anti" groups that were represented the other day scared the hell out of me. Throw in those groups who wants to see the mountain lion listed as a predator with the trapping and snaring of them allowed, and we are severely outnumbered. The days of just staying in the woods and trying to forget about the world are gone. The world is coming for you and they are doing their best to make sure you conform to their way of thinking.

Anyhow, off my soapbox now.

Directions to the meeting -
If you are coming from Moorcroft to Gillette on I-90 take exit 124, take a right and go to the 4 way intersection where the shell is. If you are coming from the Buffalo to Gillette on I-90 take exit 124, take a left and go to the 4 way intersection where the shell is. From here take a left at the shell 4 way light and head north on Hwy 59 for 2.5 miles. Turn right at the HE parts shop onto oil drive. Follow oil drive east for .3 miles to the T. Turn left onto Garmen and go north for .1 mile. Turn left onto Business circle and follow around until you see Flotek pump services on your left. The Building is kind of off white with a big red roof, with a pumping unit sitting out front.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to call me. I think most have my number.

Tex Adams
=2

Return to “Wyoming”