School is in session

Talk about Coon Hunting
walkerblacktan
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: School is in session

Postby walkerblacktan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 pm

I'm in idaho also, and everyone in my area thinks coon hunting is too easy lol.
Bneill
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Bneill » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Well, I do know that claiming to be the best coon hunter in Idaho is like claiming to be the best bear hunter in Hawaii. It doesn't make sense, and No one cares! The fact that he discourages a guy on another post for starting at 30, and for wanting to take his girl and get her into it, and then starts this thread about schooling everyone across the country on coon hunting, in way better coon hunting states than Idaho, is unbelievable. And even after being called out on here on who he really is, and not having the guts to say it, truelly showed his true colors.
walkerblacktan
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby walkerblacktan » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:12 am

Agreed man haha. Hey coonslayer, how about you come to my neck of the woods and ill give thou lessons on bear huntin
Coonslayer101
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Coonslayer101 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:43 pm

When did I say I was the best in Idaho? Not sure those words were types by me Idaho coons are easy that is why I will school young punks! Originally from Arkansas have ran coons and caught more in other states than several people on here from Arkansas Louisiana Mississippi Michigan New Mexico Texas Idaho and Montana just to be a few. Walkerblacktan why the hell would I want a lesson in bear? That's like pissing in the wind may feel cool at the time until you realize you doing it all wrong. Pretty sure I go by coonslayer not bear@$$101 which would be the handle should I want to waste my time with them. 450# in momma's basement I have to admit that did make me laugh buy no 235# retired Marine of 25 years living in 3 bed room log house for those curious!
raisinriver
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby raisinriver » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:25 pm

What's your name cooshitter you say a lot but never your name I wish they would kick this clown off the site there is no need for this nonesense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mike gagne
raisinriver redbones
martintown ontario
canada (613)528-7556
Bneill
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Bneill » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm

I have asked for his name a couple times and he dodges that one. He sure can run his mouth though. I can't figure out why he's so threatened by a dad in Colorado that's learning how to coon hunt with his daughter
walkerblacktan
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby walkerblacktan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:50 am

Just sayin man you think your dogs are the end all in hounds, haha you are ridiculous. I coon hunt for fun, but to me it is boring compared to bear, lion, or bobs. And yes, my dogs will strike, trail, and tree coons. I even wait till day time mid morning to run coon so its a little harder for my dogs. You probably spotlight them and sick ur dogs on them hahaha.

Return to “Coon Hunting”