Virginia Hunters

Talk about Coon Hunting
CouesHunter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Virginia Hunters

Postby CouesHunter » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Hello My name is Ralph Harris I reside in SE Arizona. My Youngest of four just turned 18 now and I am as proud of him as any parent would be of their child. I think we raised him right or should I say the best we could. He was lucky enough to live a country life and able to literally step off the porch and go hunting. From lion hunting with our hounds to breaking horses this young man is country through and through. He loves god, his country and his guns. He is now at Fort Lee Virginia in the Marine Corp. Training there is 7 weeks. When his mom spoke to him yesterday one of the first things he said is he would really like to go hunting. So I am reaching out to the houndsmen of Virginia asking if you are near the area and would be wiling to take him on a night of coon hunting or any other hunting we would both be in deep gratitude to you. PM here or text me at 928-965-3191

Thank you in advance to any offers

Ralph Harris
CouesHunter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Virginia Hunters

Postby CouesHunter » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:06 am

I want to thank everyone that responded. Virginia Houndsmen are a generous group of people. My son will not only get to experience your passion but will meet some fantastic people. Thanks again and God Bless!
Ralph Harris

Return to “Coon Hunting”