Anyone home?

Bticked
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Anyone home?

Postby Bticked » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:08 pm

For some reason I just saw this subforum. Is anyone still using it? How has everyones hunting been going around NM this year?

Has there been any headway on the previous topic about starting another club here? Im part of the NM houndsmen association but would be more than happy to have multiple clubs here and be part of them. Whatever I can do to help Im on board with.

Ryan
Tom White
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Anyone home?

Postby Tom White » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:28 am

Hello Ryan
I think the NM houndsmens association is the only one right now.
Where do you live ? I"m in Ruidoso. LATER TOM
Bticked
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Bticked » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 am

Hi Tom,
Im in albuquerque right now. I sure wish I lived down in your neck of the woods, really pretty country down there and much closer to places I go to hunt a lot. This wouldnt be the Tom White that worked in the NM Air National Guard would it? Probably not but just checking. How has the hunting been going this year?

Ryan
Tom White
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Tom White » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 am

No Ryan , no military here. I tried to join the marines but they said I wasn"t tuff enough , or too ugly or somthing.
Hunting is ok treed 5 lions so far ,but can"t brag cause they were all on snow. I really wish it would kwit snowin so I could do some serious pup trainen on the dirt.
Hows it goin with you. ? If you get down this way give me a holler.
Bticked
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Bticked » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:21 am

Lol quit snowing. I love the snow so that way I can keep my still trashy dogs honest but I have been seriously slacking this year. Ive only been able to get out a few times and only cut 1 old bobcat track. What kind of dogs do you have? How many do you run? I havent put up a lion yet but have done well on others, I just started hound hunting last year how long have you been doing it? If you feel like shootin the shit pm me your number and Ill give you a shout so I can pick your brain and learn a thing or two, or if you want my number is 505-730-7943 anytime. Hope to speak to you soon.

Ryan
schnell
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby schnell » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 pm

I'd be glad to meet some more NM houndsmen. Only know a few, not enough...

My email is my name "at" nmt.edu

Return to “New Mexico”