Looking for a guy named Claunchy

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Looking for a guy named Claunchy

Postby mark » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:07 am

Trying to find a guy from WA that goes by Claunchy????? Heard he is a phenomenal cat hunter that keeps to himself most of the time. Anyone know anything about him and his dogs? Any info would be appreciated.
al luttrell jr
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Looking for a guy named Claunchy

Postby al luttrell jr » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey Mark good luck trying to find that guy. He hates everybody and works alone. He's about as rare as Bigfoot. He's got some bad ass dogs. I did see him once at a walmart cruzing the Womans clothing isle. IDK!!!! Man. Good luck on your search!!!!
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 pm

So is this guy a cross dresser or was he just shopping for a woman? Seems kinda strange that nobody can come up with information about him. From what ive been told he's the real deal.
coastcathunter
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby coastcathunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm

him and al are buddys. al is messing with him. he is a good cat hunter hunted around him a couple times before i moved to wyoming he was always running one or on his way to the tree when i was around him. he runs with curt p. both guys are stand up nice guys and great cat hunters. pretty quiet guy probably wouldn't appreciate his number on the net.
Timber Faller

Postby Timber Faller » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Mark,
I have been looking for this guy for almost a year now. I ran into him in the woods during the season last year right as his dogs were starting to locate a tree that was right on the road. He was pretty unsociable said he was too busy to talk ! He told me he would catch up to me and have a bs session later but i have not seen or heard from him since!! He did seem to have some pretty nice dogs at least from what I seen that day. From Al's post it looks like I know where to look for him now though, sounds like he spends some time at Walmart :lol:
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Well, i have some pups running loose around here and they were treed half the night. When daylite came i walked into the tree and the little buggers had one of them snowshoes on a limb. I hollared em out to the house and there was a guy pulling up the driveway in a suzuki sidekick and bout a half a dozen Cockapoos hangn out of windows. He jumped out and said his name was "Claunchy" and that he was the best all around sumbich ever. We talked for awhile and solved most of the problems in the USA and he promptly grabbed up a big ol prime rib i had on the bbq and wanted to know where he could pick up an inflatable sheep and drove off. I guess sometimes you just have to meet people and draw your own opinion about them. Im still tryn figure out what i met.
curtj
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby curtj » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:57 am

If it's the same guy I'm thinking of,a guy turned in on a cat race last year that we had been trying to get and stayed jumped on. I thought I was going to have to try to give him a half bottle of happy pills though, just to keep him from digging out his can of whoop ass. Other than that he's one of the best friends a guy could ever have.
Curt
George Streepy
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby George Streepy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:57 am

Wish I could help you Mark. It has been a long time since I ran into him. The last time I saw him he was hangin out with you, Al and a few other famous coastal cat hunters at the OUSDA Convention. I dug up a pic, Claunchy is the one with the cool shades.

What are you so suprised to see there Al?
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Left to right in that picture....... Dave W. Curt P. Claunchy, George S. and Al L. Al was still tryn to get creamed corn out of his singlet from the wrestling tournament he lost the night before.
Warner5
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Warner5 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Havin a hard time believing the guy's in the pic's have seen many cat tree's. John.
Rowland-Walkers
Timber Faller

Postby Timber Faller » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:48 pm

You're right that picture is from the convention and Al is tryin to get the creamed corn out of his singlet from the wrestling match he had with you Mark, and if my memory serves me correctly you lost !!! The only reason you're not in the picture is because you were still in the bathroom getting the creamed corn out of your nose and ears!!!!!
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 am

Your memory is not serving you correctly! I never even seen Al the night before. The reason im not in the picture is cuz i grabbed Georges phone and took the picture.
John, there is alot of cat sperience in that photo it just aint very pretty and im sure if i came across them in the woods i would have to move to Maine. Sorry Curt for throwing you under the bus.

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”