world championship catdog competion

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
mondomuttruner
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: world championship catdog competion

Postby mondomuttruner » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:07 am

Question, is there a reason the dog is leashed? Just curious..
coastrangecathunting
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby coastrangecathunting » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 pm

I sent josh to the tree first and told him to take a lease in case it was something a little bigger than a bobcat. if u listen when I start videoing u can hear josh say , u scared the shit out of me. he didn't know I was there when I started videoing. I don't lease up my dogs unless its a big animal. right after I turned off the camera I unsnapped him.
mondomuttruner
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby mondomuttruner » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Got it....Thought that might be out of the norm for you. Good luck on your next run.
Warner5
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Warner5 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Shit head Sunny, Must of rattled that cat pretty good to make him take refuge in that tree. That cat is no stranger to a pack of dogs. How could 1 dog do that?

The perfect jump! Sunny was on him like stink on shit. That cat couldn't believe only 1 dog was there, kept looking over his shoulder for the rest of the pack. Panicked himself, started to suck wind and climbed. It rattled him so much he decided to stay there. All you hunters with nothing to prove. Leave your dogs at home. But you could still come watch. You don't know what you don't know. Sunny turned 3 on april 14th. Well enough of my B.S. John.

You fellas that are bringing some dogs over. My hat is off to you! Good luck, I am hoping to see some good dog work. This is a straight up contest. John.

With a little luck we see a tie and then a run off, after hunters see the ground a bit. J.c. didn't look on the nasty rock or sit under that last tree until morning light. He has left the door open being a damned good sportsman.
Rowland-Walkers
jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 1654317690

Postby jcathunter » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:45 pm

david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Old dog » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:13 am

ringer has treed one! and looking for another. looks like he is on his game this weekend.
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.
jcathunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 1654317690

Postby jcathunter » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:30 am

coastrangecathunting
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby coastrangecathunting » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:55 am

I started hunting at 6;35 , had the first cat going at 6;40 and at the tree at7;06. Started another one and it gave us the disappear act. about midnight we hit another one and treed it. I took some great video without the recorder on . lol to my surprise and this has only happened to me 3 times in my life the second cat came out of the tree. ringer ran it for about 5 min and treed it again. so all together I had 4 cat races and treed 3 but can only count 2. hope that makes since. lol. I have to go watch my daughter play volleyball tomorrow so im not going back out until about 5 tomorrow night. very proud of ringer. I will send mark the video and have him post them later since im a retard and cant figure it out.

jc
RezDogRendezvous
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby RezDogRendezvous » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:56 am

You just made cat hunting sound perty easy. Good job!
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:48 pm

You already beat the first you. It might be tough for you to beat the second you. But if you are saving your best dog for last, boy, might be tough for any one at all to beat the final you. As RezDog, and Tom Barnes said, sure seems easy. Congratulations on beating the first hunter! We hope you can beat the second one. And if you dont, it is obviously because he took time out of the race with the clock to go watch his daughter play volley ball. It is going to be awfully hard for anyone to beat that kind of medicine. That is some powerful stuff.
Jeff Eberle
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Jeff Eberle » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:24 pm

JC, I know your busy right now with your competion and all and not trying to tell you how to run it or anything . But was thinking it would be pretty cool being it is a competion if there was a write up on each dog and handler. Age of dog , bloodline, breeder . Handler's State they are from, If they are the breeder of the dog or not , if they are the one that trained the dog or at what stage of training they bought the dog, How many years they have in the game. Maybe even a little about the weather at the time of each guys hunt. I know that's a lot of typing and I sure you have better thing to do, But I just thought it might add to the build up for next years completion. Like I said not telling you how to run it , Hats off to you for all that your doing to get hunters together. May to save you time if the handler is on this website when he / she enters the competion They could post it themselves .
Get JESUS In Your Life & Your Dog's In The Wood's

CLAVEY RIVER CUR'S
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Right on! The pre-game show. I guess the NFL pre-games have an office of full time staff researching and producing it. That is how we know it is not too much for JC to handle. Just another day in the life of JC P.
Jeff Eberle
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Jeff Eberle » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Get JESUS In Your Life & Your Dog's In The Wood's

CLAVEY RIVER CUR'S
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:26 pm

Jeff I just realized my post could be interpreted as sarcasm, but I did not mean it that way at all. I know JC could do it if he wants to, because he does pretty much anything he sets his mind to doing. If the handlers can help out too, maybe even fill out a form answering any questions in it they want to answer, so much the better.

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”