Close Call With A Wolf

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
undertheradar
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Close Call With A Wolf

Postby undertheradar » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Dang some of y'all are worse than jealous deer hunters.... :agmnt
AK Zach
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby AK Zach » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:01 am

Went to the alaska trappers association fur auction weekend before last, sure had a lot of wolf fur. Cheapest wolf hide sold went for $500, now that was tanned and had the feet in. Some of the pretty greys and blacks were going for $800-900, and the whites were ridiculous. Have heard them around the house a few times but never got close enough to see, and I have yet to run into them in the woods. That being said, I'd rather not see them. I am in agreeance with most of you in here, better off dead. I enjoy my small game hunting, my hounds and my kids. Not to mention they will pick off moose calves, and the mother will stick around as to not leave the calf and end up as dinner too. Can't think of a single thing good they are doing up here, besides keeping a few people warm in the winter. :wink: all that being said, bud I enjoy watching them beagles work. Good dogs for loading up quick. Keep them pups safe.
mondomuttruner
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby mondomuttruner » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:47 am

Andy, their like chasin a ruttin bull elk, stinky critter for sure. One of the biggest cowards in the woods when their alone.

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”