5/14/15 Cool Rainy Day

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
Budd Denny
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

5/14/15 Cool Rainy Day

Postby Budd Denny » Thu May 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Took the big pack out early for a nice 3 hour run, first hare went to ground after a hour, pretty sure second hare also went in hole but in a different spot. Dogs were all digging in a hole and young Spade got off about 50 yards and opened and the pack harked into her. After running the first pack for 3 hours I came home and loaded up Ranger (recovering from stroke), two Stitch/Minnie pups and Gracie for another short run. Old Ranger still remembers whats going on, he got the jump!! After one big loop he couldn't go anymore and was way behind so I caught him up. Both pups are opening good and have really nice mouths, now it's just a matter of putting some woods time on them before summer gets to hot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9e0ZQr ... e=youtu.be
........Budd Denny..........
blackpaws
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: 5/14/15 Cool Rainy Day

Postby blackpaws » Fri May 15, 2015 10:33 am

Lookin good Budd. is that little white fluff ball there to protect you in case the rabbit charges??

What happen to Ranger? what's the prognosis on him?
Budd Denny
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: 5/14/15 Cool Rainy Day

Postby Budd Denny » Fri May 15, 2015 10:50 am

Not sure if you remember that little whit fluff ball...LOL, I brought him to bear camp once or twice. Ranger had a stroke around Jan. 1st, he is only 4 years old. His left side was completely dead but he can now use his back left but his front left still flops around, figured I would try and start running him again to see if maybe he could strengthen himself back up and start functioning again. Time will tell.
........Budd Denny..........

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”