Good books on bobcat hunting to read???

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Good books on bobcat hunting to read???

Postby david » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:22 am

I can't beleive I didn't find you too. I was looking, but probably it would have been more effective to track down a phone number or adress for you. The only name I had was pegleg and I am starting to think that is not your real name.

Actually I kind of ate up my time up around Reserve and the Blue. By the time I got to Silver City I thought I was in a hurry. But the hurry proved futile, and I regret not spending more time trying to find you and others.

As far as the crayons; I have been buying books on trapping since I was in fifth grade. The methods I described pretty much were gathered from the appearances of some of those trapping books. Many were less than fifty pages, run off in an old mimeograph machine and stapled together with Ma and the kids around the kitchen table. My only regret about those books is that I did not have the money to buy every one ever made.
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby pegleg » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 am

I've seen books with charcoal illustrations that really seemed to transfer the "energy" of the hunt better then color photographs. Well next time your near let me know I'd enjoy talking to you.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:48 am

Will do. Thank you for the invitation.
rockytrails
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby rockytrails » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:46 am

Darn. Should have bought 2 of David's books. My copy has marks in it, highlights and pages tabbed. Great book. Well used not for sale. Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope all are with your families.

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”