Just something I find amusing

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Re: Just something I find amusing

Postby Cowboyvon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:33 pm

You guys have probably seen the video of "Jazz" one of my hounds that will open her latch on her pen to get in when I tell her too.. thats all great and entertaining but if you forget to wire her pen shut not only will she let her self out she will let out all the other hounds.. and she has taught 3 of the pups to do the same thing ..
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Haha. Yes I remember that video. I think Cassandra or some one else on here mentioned the same thing once. I have only seen one dog that does that. I have never seen a dog except yours let themselves in their own kennel, but He lets himself out and goes down the hall and opens any Kennel that does not have a clip/hasp on it. He is a pure bred papered fox hound and the father of Warrior. Maybe Warrior got just a tad too much of the genius gene.

Would like to see what two dogs like Jazz and Corky might produce.
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:26 pm

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
Andyva
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Andyva » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:23 am

I've got myself a lock picking Trigg, I have to keep three different snaps on the gate, and she regularly takes off her collar and takes off the other dogs collar through the fence. Snaps on the water bucket to keep her from knocking it over is just a game. Luckily she doesn't let herself out unless you try to load another dog first. After the first couple times that she jumped in the box as soon as I opened it while leading another dog, I figured out the right way to do things.
scrubrunner
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby scrubrunner » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:12 am

Sorry David, but I just can't help it, I keep thinking about ol Warrior Einstein. I'm afraid you might have who dews on your roof and fisserings in the bucket. I doubt you'll be able to break him off them in the woods. Once a dog gets to messing with them their hard to break!
Now that you've hinted about the bloodline of Warrior E. You need to just bring him to my house and leave him. You don't need to put up with such shinaniguns as that. And I need some amusement other then a dog working up a turd.

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”