Bobcat Dog book on YouTube

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
ridgerunners
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Bobcat Dog book on YouTube

Postby ridgerunners » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:30 pm

What Dave you are not going to publish anything more on YouTube. I sure hope that’s not the case I enjoy listening to the book and the other things you have on there. I know it’s not easy and it takes a lot of time but later it’s so worth it. I was lucky enough to get one of your books and Appreciate everything goes into it. I really enjoyed hearing from other cat hunters like the ones you did down south thank you.Just take a break and put some more stuff on there when you get time we will all be waiting. There’s not very many Bobcat hound hunters but its ok it’s not for everyone .... Happy Hunting Timothy Morgan
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:48 pm

David if you are going to print some more copies of the book let me know .. I started doing some live broadcasts on youtube and would sure like to share it with my subscribers.. Thanks
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
scrubrunner
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby scrubrunner » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:52 am

Come on David, I loved the U-Tube stuff. Figure out some way all us subscribers could donate enough for u to buy a laptop just for doing the utube thing on. And u really don't need to be outside hunting, exploring Alaska n stuff when u could b inside reading a book to us and doing interviews, talking about hunting.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:07 pm

ridgerunners
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ridgerunners » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:06 pm

I also enjoy watching Bretts channel. I’m about 11 days into our Colorado bobcat season. I got some good video I’m waiting to edit it just takes me a little bit of time ain’t Computer Genius. My boys get mad at me they think I should know how to run a computer. If anything I can adapt it just takes me a little bit of time. I hunt bobcats a little bit different than everybody else but it’s my style and I enjoy it. This next video I’m going to show some of my hounds . All the Makes and models.. Happy Hunting Timothy Morgan
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:22 am

Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:02 pm

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:35 am

Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Well David did you read my post?

Henry David Thoreau
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Irish Jack
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Irish Jack » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:00 am

David it sounds like you need some Booze and Hooker.....I am willing to chip in if it will get you back on the rails.

Providing it's the Girl kind :D

Jack
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:33 am

catdog360
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby catdog360 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 am

Haha great answer David. I really enjoyed the reading on YouTube but I must say I've really enjoyed the interviews you have posted. It's good putting faces to names.
PS, would love it if you could get a video interview of Tom B.

Mic
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:11 am

Hey Mic, that is an awesome thought. If I ever get out there again, I will find out if that would be possible. I heard your name mentioned in my last video. It was praises for your perception from thinking about what is actually going on. There are some secrets even there in the video for that type of thinker.
rbsmith9

Postby rbsmith9 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi David, I have really appreciated all your chapters! I m a new cat hunter from VT , who has only been hunting cats for 3-yrs, starting all on my own and with my own pups. Really value the time you have put into your recording and hopefully look forward to more it surely will help me in the cat woods. thanks Ryan

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”