Bobcat Dog book on YouTube

A Place to talk about hunting Bobcats, Lynx.
david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Bobcat Dog book on YouTube

Postby david » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:43 pm

rbsmith9 wrote:Hi David, I have really appreciated all your chapters! I m a new cat hunter from VT , who has only been hunting cats for 3-yrs, starting all on my own and with my own pups. Really value the time you have put into your recording and hopefully look forward to more it surely will help me in the cat woods. thanks Ryan

Great hearing from you Ryan. Here is a quote from the book that was written exactly to you. Dear Ryan,
“As a young man, I longed to find a book to help me with my bobcat hunting. I never found it. I am hoping a young man in a similar position will find this one. If it is you, you are welcome here. I want so much to walk back into thirty years ago (forty now) and hand this book to myself. I can’t do that. My hoping that you would one day find it has kept me writing. I am glad you are finally here.”

Keep in touch.
JagdHunter
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Bobcat Dog book on YouTube

Postby JagdHunter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:31 am

Hello David, Do you still have your youtube channel. I typed in your first and last name and it came up but said it was empty. Since I can't get the book thought this would be the next best thing. Thanks

Return to “Bobcat/Lynx Hunting”