nevada lion hunt

Joes redticks
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

nevada lion hunt

Postby Joes redticks » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:22 pm

looking for someone to tag along with on nevada lion hunt this winter after bear season is over in idaho.. i woud like to bring 3 or 4 hounds 2 hunt 2 each day with your old lion dogs i am manley a bear and coon hunter so i woud like to hunt something a little difrent ... during the off season. and i will help out with expences on this hunt and if you let me kill a lion we can work out a deal for me paying you or me returning the favor in some way ... i dont want a guded hunt just want somone to hunt along side with each other that relly know the country with there dogs and mine . my dogs pack exclent so if they take the track with your lion dog they will be there till you catch your dogs or the dogs bay or tree... my dogs ant no slouches they do it all on bear ... but then agane a bear ant a cold lion track or a bear is not a lion ...
Idaho big game kennel's . home to English redtick hounds, solid red hounds and 1 good leopard hound and a Mountain cur ...
Joes redticks
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: nevada lion hunt

Postby Joes redticks » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:25 pm

[quote="Joes redticks"]looking for someone to tag along with on nevada lion hunt this winter after bear season is over in idaho.. i woud like to bring 3 or 4 hounds 2 hunt 2 each day with your old lion dogs i am manley a bear and coon hunter so i woud like to hunt something a little difrent ... during the off season. and i will help out with expences on this hunt and if you let me kill a lion we can work out a deal for me paying you or me returning the favor in some way ... i dont want a guded hunt just want somone to hunt along side with each other that relly know the country with there dogs and mine . my dogs pack exclent so if they take the track with your lion dog they will be there till you catch your dogs or the dogs bay or tree... my dogs ant no slouches they do it all on bear ... but then agane a bear ant a cold lion track or a bear is not a lion ...[/quote]

forgot here is my email roosterman182002@yahoo.com feal free to email me . and my dogs are noy mean or growly in any way .
Idaho big game kennel's . home to English redtick hounds, solid red hounds and 1 good leopard hound and a Mountain cur ...
Idaho Bison
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: nevada lion hunt

Postby Idaho Bison » Thu May 20, 2010 4:31 am

Joe, did you do any lion hunting last winter?
Kenneth Streeter
Idaho Bison Co.
208-816-4245
www.idahobison.com

Return to “Nevada”