Want to get started

A place to talk about coyote Hunting with dogs
RezDogRendezvous
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Want to get started

Postby RezDogRendezvous » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:12 am

Need a hound or two. Would prefer one complete dog. My bear and cat dogs are expected to start catch and bay what they can. Expecting the same for a coyote dog. Plan on turning a good gritty young dog I have into a coyote dog. Would prefer one that does not rig or is silent in the box so i can bear hunt with the dog too. This is gonna be a huge turn for me! Ive worked really hard in the past to break my dogs off coyote and hate the things. Cats are slowing around here and I need to run something. Think i could run fifty dogs in a trip if i had the dog power and longer days! Maybe a hundred. Any help and suggestions would be aprecciated. Thanks!! 509 322-7673. Call text or pm.
Jkohnke
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Want to get started

Postby Jkohnke » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:11 am

Run 50 to a 100 coyotes in a day ? ? Or 50 - 100 dogs ?
Jkrunnindogs
RezDogRendezvous
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Want to get started

Postby RezDogRendezvous » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:57 am

I meant coyotes. Just a joke though. Nobody else hunts them around here so theyre plentiful to say the least. Ive caught them before on accident. I know at the time I wanted to leave my dog and was heated to the max but have realized now that it would be alot funner than riding around all day looking for cats and chasing nothing.

Return to “Coyote Hunting”