Get JESUS In Your Life & Your Dog's In The Wood's

CLAVEY RIVER CUR'S
Rowdy Fitz
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I just don't get it

Postby Rowdy Fitz » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:57 pm

I believe that with the liberalization of our nation, the vilification of ranchers, hunting and men has led to the dismissal or total condemnation of our ways of life. This is one of the many cuts (death by a thousand cuts) intended to kill us off.
I have been preaching this for years, but the best way to fight this is we have to take back the educational system from liberals. Then reinstitute conservative based schooling. Otherwise our children will be brainwashed into thinking liberally. We are living the outcome of being complacent and not engaging in our school systems.
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I just don't get it

Postby Beebout-it » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:25 pm

I agree that I just don't get !! They are not the species that were native to the area just like the gray wolves they "reintroduced" in Yellowstone and now are wiping out our game herds. The only people fighting for them to be released don't have them affecting their livelihood!! If the release of these wolves put their little purse dogs in jeopardy of being ripped to shreds just for the sake of killing something they wouldn't support it for 1 second.

Return to “General Forum”