Par for the course.

General DiscussionForum
Big N' Blue
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Par for the course.

Postby Big N' Blue » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:09 pm

President Reagan appointed Reform Party founder and Texas billionaire Ross Perot to the President's Advisory Council on Foreign Intelligence. Reagan made Perot a special presidential investigator, looking into America's POW and MIAs from the Vietnam "War".
Ross took the job to heart and spent considerable time and money in pursuit of the quest. He was given special clearance and access. He asked questions and interviewed everyone he could find.
From Kiss The Boys Goodbye:
“Relations between Bush and Perot had gone downhill ever since the Vice-President had asked Ross Perot how his POW/MIA investigations were going.
'Well, George, I go in looking for prisoners,' said Perot, 'but I spend all my time discovering the government has been moving drugs around the world and is involved in illegal arms deals.... I can't get at the prisoners because of the corruption among our own people.'
This ended Perot's official access to the highly classified files as a one-man presidential investigator. 'I have been instructed to cease and desist,' he had informed the families of missing men early in 1987.”
Old dog
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Par for the course.

Postby Old dog » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:35 pm

is this for real David? how do you dig this stuff up? just wondering and am not calling bullshit
no mater if you think you can or you think you cant,, you are probably rite.
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Par for the course.

Postby mark » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Blue dont lie

Return to “General Forum”