outdoor life

General DiscussionForum
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

outdoor life

Postby pegleg » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:01 am

I get outdoor life magazine. I don't know but believe my wife suscribed. She randomly picks magazines and stacks them unopened on the coffee table then moves them to a box that eventually disappears. I haven't figured it out. just figure it's the way it is.
Anyway in the may issue of outdoor life there's a full page as for a animal "rescue" and at the bottom is the humane society name and logo. Not small either. How are we ever going to defend our hunting and I'll include fishing since that seems to be a large focus for this magazine if we cant even keep them out of the magazines and web sites designed for our sports??
Rimrock
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: outdoor life

Postby Rimrock » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Well, it's all about money. I cancelled my sub to Outdoor Life because they were placing ads in it that were too racy to have laying around in the house. Certainly nothing to have children look at.
Beebout-it
Open Mouth
Open Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Beebout-it » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:33 am

Did they quit send the magazines? Cancelled mine a year and a half ago and they won't stop sending it.
Wardog

Postby Wardog » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:22 pm

I stopped the outdoor life many years ago...same with field and stream...they used to be great magazines back in the 1960s to the 1980s...fur fish and game is headed that way...
Cowboyvon
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Cowboyvon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:44 pm

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

Henry David Thoreau

Return to “General Forum”