California voters please help

General DiscussionForum
The red baron
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

California voters please help

Postby The red baron » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:34 pm

You gave this country nancy polosi and jerry brown, also the leader of the domestic terrists bill maher calls your state home. Can you help the rest of us understand this? Is there anything you believe to be good about any of your elected officials or bill maher? Can you please Help out the world by pointing at what happened out there. I almost want to go back and download and read your voter pamphlet, its only one paragraph. See what they was selling that you all bought. If we could flip California into a trump supporting state, our next president would be twice as offensive to vegans as Trump is, it would be great.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2016/09/ ... ornia.html
"Power of the Pamphlet" . You simply download, read, then vote you can judge character just fine.
Patrick
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: California voters please help

Postby Patrick » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:49 pm

I cannot help you understand this, it is not understandable to anyone without the urban, liberal, progressive mindset. I have tried to understand it and have given up.
Sorry to tell you this Sir, but "I" didn't give the Country anything. It was the majority of the voters in this state (or the respective districts) who choose our representatives, set our regulations, and pass our new laws. They suck and will continue to do so.
I fear there is not an answer to this disease given the boundaries of the civil society we currently live in.

Return to “General Forum”