Should we build the wall around California and Oregon instead of mexico?

General DiscussionForum
The red baron
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Should we build the wall around California and Oregon instead of mexico?

Postby The red baron » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 pm

Something to think about. If the normal people in that area are unable to talk some sense into there neighbors we would be beter off locking both states out with a wall?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmk_KVQ6v1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LwbJGh3OE
"Power of the Pamphlet" . You simply download, read, then vote you can judge character just fine.
dwalton
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Should we build the wall around California and Oregon instead of mexico?

Postby dwalton » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:39 pm

WE are all born into a place and have our beliefs. If we resist {or fight it]belief that are not ours we will get resistances. If we except what they believe as their truth[ not that we agree] then maybe we will find a common ground that they can accept us and we them [ compromise]. In the beginning of the environmental ,social movement we allowed them their opinion I just hope someday they will allow us ours. This place we are in goes back hundred of years in the big picture of the world it is nothing new. If we get to know and understand our adversary is he still our adversary? This country was set up for ruling by compromise, what has happen to that now? Are we not in a place of control, being right and greed? Think about it. Dewey
mark
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby mark » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:29 pm

+++++++
Attachments
IMG_2305.PNG
::::::
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby pegleg » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Well the thing is. Most of the people or groups i find myself disagreeing with the most are those that are really pushing for their beliefs without compromise or allowance of others lifestyles. So all the democracy in the world cannot coexist with that stance. Its that point when democracy must realize it cant continue to cope with a different veiw point. And it will be pointed out the second people decide something must be done.
So if you ever face the decision. Consider this are you siding for the continued existence of democracy or are you trying to eliminate some other point of view solely to promote your beliefs?

Its a easy thing for propagandist to confuse and misguide people having this type of discussion and twist things around. Good luck with your own personal growth. And be careful who you let guide it.
The red baron
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby The red baron » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:07 am

"Power of the Pamphlet" . You simply download, read, then vote you can judge character just fine.
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby pegleg » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Well having spent alot of time in mexico i will say you would find far more people there who agree with hunting and eating meat etc. And a much more live and let live society. But while you are wanting to argue facts as you see them you have to concede that your opponents in this debate dont use facts nor are they interested in them. This means the debate is doomed to failure.
Lets use ANTIFA as a example. Their whole identity is oppositional to its self. There is nothing they state as a stance that they dont immediately rebut in their own declaration. With the exception of using violence. Now you cant have a conversation with someone that uses this type of identity. They have no real grasp of who they are claiming to be on a intellectual level its all sprouting from a emotional place and isnt concrete even in their minds. The willingness to use violence in this case i find interesting. Its very similar in my perspective to the schoolyard bully willing to physical violence so long as they arent being hit back. This is a immature response. Just as saying violence never solved a problem is unrealistic. You can sit down and show people proof all day and if they dont believe "beliefs" you wont get anywhere.

I happen to know people do require meat in their diet to perform. But look at it like this. If youve never been called on to perform strenuous labor often enough to experience the different effects a meat or meat free diet have on you. How would you really know? Two days is where i personnaly burn out and can't continue at the same level no matter how much other food i consume. You can get spikes with carbs and sugars but at a certain point even plant proteins dont help. But if you absolutely believe eating meats is wrong you will blame this on other factors. And i have a wide base of cultural experience on diet. The anti meat group will pick and choose sections of diets to adopt. But go experience these cultures and you will see where work is being performed meat protein of one type or another is being consumed. I also "believe" most flours and include overly processed grains such as white rice ,pearled millet, african maise meal etc is next to useless except in starvation scenarios and young children. Even beans are limited and my experience they are used to augment meat protiens not replace them.
But if you have this discussion with someone who has never experienced it. Your voice has to overcome all these other voices they have heard and what they percieve as meaningful experience. Your not likely to overcome this.
Right or wrong people have to pick their place and beliefs in this world. I dont hold it against anyone. However it doesnt mean i will let them dictate to me.

Return to “General Forum”