BioSensor stimulation in pups

General DiscussionForum
johnadamhunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

BioSensor stimulation in pups

Postby johnadamhunter » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm

I read a topic on here on puppy sensory stimulation awhile back. In this topic was a mention of a sixth step which was scent stimulation. I can’t find it in “search “. Can anyone help please.
John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike Leonard
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: BioSensor stimulation in pups

Postby Mike Leonard » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:50 pm

We have employed Bio-Sensor stimulation on all our puppies now for many years, and it is amazing how quickly they develop.

Although I am not aware of any specific neurological exercise that works directly on scenting, the combination of the basic 5 naturally causes for pups to be more active and more exploratory.

These exercises impact neurological system by kicking it into action earlier than normally would be expected. The result being an increased capacity that later will help to make a difference in it's performance. Those who play with their pups and routinely handle them should continue to do so because neurological exercises are no substitute for routine play, socialization or bonding.

1. Improved cardio vascular performance heart rate
2. Stronger heart beats.
3. Stronger adrenal glands
4. More tolerance to stress
5. Greater resistance to disease

In tests of learning ,stimulated pups were found to be more active and were more exploratory than their non-stimulated littermates over which they were dominant in competitive situations.
MIKE LEONARD
Somewhere out there.............

Return to “General Forum”