Postby JTG » Wed May 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Now is the time to support the NRA.
Irish Jack
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Now is the time to support the NRA

Postby Irish Jack » Fri May 03, 2019 1:41 am

In the past I had read in many places about infiltration of the NRA by the anti's . I didn't know if it was factual or a means by the anti gun groups to diminish member ship and funds.

https://www.guns.com/news/2015/10/14/an ... ion-of-nra

I would be interested in opinions of the Gun Owners of America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1wAkmF_8lY&t=300s

Jack
dirtdodge
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby dirtdodge » Fri May 03, 2019 2:13 pm

Maybe hounds people and hunters/ trappers should infiltrate the humane society and take over
JTG
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby JTG » Fri May 03, 2019 7:18 pm

ALEX
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby ALEX » Wed May 08, 2019 1:09 am

The most blatant effort toward infiltration I see on behalf of anti hunting and trapping groups is to get in with state fish and wildlife agencies. From the bottom up as far as positions go. I have been seeing more "calls to action" by anti groups to find ways to shift the manner state G&F agencies are funded (they don't want those dollars to come primarily from hunters and fisherman, Pittman Robertson act dollars, etc) as well as to place people of "different perspectives" (non hunters, fishermen, and trappers) to be appointed places on fish and game commissions. They say, to "reflect" the variety of values of all public members of the state. Never minding the fact game agencies were founded and entrusted to preserve and promote wildlife conservation as a public trust but with particular emphasis on catering to sporting interests and opportunities for the public. Anti's know if they can get people on their side of the coin into positions that carry power in state and federal agencies, they can have better chances of calling the shots even when under the cloak of representing a fish and wildlife agency.

True wolves in sheep's clothing. Imagine someone suggesting to the anti group CEO's that they should diversify their ranks by placing hunters and trappers on their boards and committees. Not a snow balls chance in hell that they would be welcoming of that idea for obvious reasons relating to their organization's agenda/mission objectives. So when they complain as to why there's too many hunters and overall outdoors men and women serving in positions that hold weight with state G&F agencies, the answer would be clear if they would simply reverse the roles and think as to why they wouldn't want hunters and trappers serving among their own organizations.

Return to “General Forum”