Gun Rally in VA: Big Fail for CNN and the Left

General DiscussionForum
HowardB
Facebook ID: 0

Gun Rally in VA: Big Fail for CNN and the Left

Postby HowardB » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:43 pm

Gun Owners of America's Director of Outreach Antonia Okafor also spoke at the rally and made quite a bit of news afterward when she mocked the liberal media’s characterization of the event as a white supremacist rally:

“This was, by far, hands down the worst white supremacist rally I’ve ever seen,” she said with a chuckle. “There were people shaking my hand. I mean, they even let me speak, for goodness’ sake. There were over 20,000 people there. So it’s almost as if MLK’s dream to see that people judge people based on the content of their character and not the color of their skin has actually become reality.”

https://youtu.be/tYPB5Sd7YOQ

Remarks: CNN was praying and hoping there would be big trouble at that gun rally. Sorry to disappoint you, Anderson Cooper!
America First
dirtdodge
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Gun Rally in VA: Big Fail for CNN and the Left

Postby dirtdodge » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:06 pm

And now the same VA. government officials are attacking the 1st amendment. How much of the constitution are they trying to take away from the great people of VA?
bearsinva

Re: Gun Rally in VA: Big Fail for CNN and the Left

Postby bearsinva » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Ralph Northam and his cabinet will try to promote their anti gun and anti 1st amendment agenda to the maximum. The only freedom of speech they want is for themselves and the Constitution, either U.S. or State, be damned. Northam, a Dr. supposedly, was even pushing for abortion into the third trimester for women. If it was not for the Northern part of the state,
including Charlottesville (big populations and liberals) he would not have been elected. Democrats are the majority in the House and Senate and with a Democrat Governor things sure won't be getting better for a good while. We also had some very bad dog bills proposed to battle.

Return to “General Forum”