map flashing

This is an area for Helping with Garmin Questions, Any posted References or posted Advertisements for selling Products will be removed. This is not a Place to Post your items for Sale, or Ask where to buy products.
englishpride28

map flashing

Postby englishpride28 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm

I've got two astro 220 and both of them when the collars are on the map will start flashing on an off...it only when my collars are on and only when the GPA on on the map doesent flash if I'm on any other page..I've sent units back an after about two weeks they started flashing again..has anybody had this problem or know how to fix it..
Hounder-
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: map flashing

Postby Hounder- » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 am

A buddy of mine had the same problem and he figured that his memory was too full.

One thing to try is to clear the "track log" which is under the main menu --> tracks. It will probably say it is 99% full.

Also, if you are tracking ~10 dogs at a time I think that makes a difference on the memory as well. Can try the "start new hunt option" which is under the main menu, should be at the top. Or turning off some collars that are not actively on the hunt.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Garmin Astro Help Topics”