astro 320... what is the annoying pink track??

This is an area for Helping with Garmin Questions, Any posted References or posted Advertisements for selling Products will be removed. This is not a Place to Post your items for Sale, or Ask where to buy products.
marisa
Facebook ID: 0

astro 320... what is the annoying pink track??

Postby marisa » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi
Can anyone explain to me this annoying pink track? even after starting new hunt it still shows last hunt as pink track with highs and lows...

Thanks
Attachments
image.jpeg
al baldwin
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: astro 320... what is the annoying pink track??

Postby al baldwin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Have you tried clearing the track log? Al
Snow walker
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby Snow walker » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:26 pm

The 320 keeps track of where the dogs have been as well as the 320 itself so like mentioned above you need to clear the 320 tracks as well as the dog tracks. If your not happy with the pink track you can also change its color...
marisa

Postby marisa » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi
Thanks for your replies.

If i clear track it can go away but not always..., I have never had to do this before nor have i seen the 'start point or 'end point before with all the other marks in-between

Had to change batteries and pink line appear again, its annoying especially if you are still within area as it overlays your currant track making it difficult to see where dog is..

lets say following day I am trying to figure it out, looking in tracks there is no 'currant track as tracks are archived daily. but in 'active route i can see the ' 'start point or 'end point before with all the other marks in-between from previous day

Any suggestions appreciated
al baldwin
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby al baldwin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi on my 220 I have determined that clearing the track log only deletes the track made by the receiver as one travels, I then must start a new hunt & that clears the lines made by the collars as the dogs travel. Maybe SOME ONE WITH A 320 CAN HELP THIS HUNTER. Al
Buddyw
Site Admin
Site Admin
Facebook ID: 100000011567041

Postby Buddyw » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:39 pm

You want to stop navigation on the unit. The purple line is normally a navagation line that is telling you to Back track or something like that. You likely clicked on Goto or something like that to get the Purple line on there.

From the screen it looks like it's trying to get to you back track through all your way points.

Buddy
Buddy

Return to “Garmin Astro Help Topics”