Utah Federation of Houndsmen

BWTB
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Utah Federation of Houndsmen

Postby BWTB » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 pm

has the UFH called it quits? The web site is gone and the UKC event schedule has zero events scheduled for the club this summer. anyone know whats up?
black eye
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Utah Federation of Houndsmen

Postby black eye » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Send your address to the prior posts email and you will be sent a news letter that explains it all.
If you're not offending idiots, you might be an idiot.- Ted Nugent
$-sportsmen
F-for
W-wealthy
http://unitedwildlifecooperative.org
Bplott
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Bplott » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:31 am

The club is currently rebuilding the website. The UFH is going strong as ever. U are correct there are no UKC events currently scheduled this year due to the lack of support and suitable places to hold quality UKC events.
IF IT SQUATS TO PEE, LET IT BE....
justjared
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby justjared » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:46 am

When you guys doin another event heber was a ton of fun
its better to tree and let live then tree and kill to never be ran again
Bplott
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby Bplott » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:47 am

heber will be again next summer... the oct 1,2 will be in eagle mtn
IF IT SQUATS TO PEE, LET IT BE....
justjared
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby justjared » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm

I'll be there
its better to tree and let live then tree and kill to never be ran again
tpmecham
Facebook ID: 1442457241

Postby tpmecham » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 am

I am Tad Mecham from Kanab, and fellow houndsman, I am in the top three for the Extreme Huntress Contest 2013. I would really appreciate your support/ edorsement. How often does Utah Wpman win somehing ike this? I have a good chance and I want it bad!

The following is my essay and where to vote!
Hi, my name is Tad. Yea, my dad had a great sense of humor. Kinda like the boy named Sue, I’ve had to be tough! I lived in a town of 100 until I was 12, I played with my brothers and neighborhood kids-mostly boys. I have been an outdoors-woman, hunting and fishing since I was very young. I have taken a-lot of criticism for being a “girl” that loved to hunt. I was a cheerleader in highschool and when the games were over, I would go rabbit hunting. I was hunting when hunting wasn’t cool! I have been in Law Enforcement for over 24 years and still love my job, and I ride A Harley. I am a woman in a mans world no doubt, but I’ve crashed through many glass ceilings!

I live in Southern Utah on the coveted hunting ground of the Paunsagaunt. I have taken several large Mule Deer and a real nice Bull Elk. I am 52 and I love being outdoors and the next challenge it brings. I have drawn once in lifetime tags- twice. I killed a Rocky Mountain Billy Goat in 2008 and a Desert Bighorn Sheep last week! Both were challenging Hardcore hunts, but I came out with 2 beautiful trophies! My Goal is always, 1 shot. and I haven’t missed yet.

My Kids are all grown, and I am the proud “Grammy” of 11. My goal is to teach each and every one of them to love and appreciate the outdoors. The older ones love to shoot and hunt, makes me so proud! (especially my Grand-daughter). My family is my greatest treasure.

My husband and I have Hunting hounds, another one of my passions. I have killed a couple Mountain Lions, the most recent being last January, I scored a Huge Tom -I was thrilled! I love to hunt with the dogs, and have my own pursuit permit. There is nothing like the sound of the dogs on a hard solid tree! We hunt Mountain Lion, Bobcat and Bear with our dogs. I dream of killing a huge bear, but haven’t drawn the tag yet. Hunting for me is just a way of life-it’s what I do, and I LOVE IT! I have dreamed of one day going on an Alaskan Bear Hunt, It would be check off my bucket list! If your looking for a longtime hardcore huntress..I’m your girl! P.S. I can Cook Too!
Plese vote for a local gal! See pics at site, or on Tad Pieson Mechm Face book
Link! tahoefilms.com/contests/extreme-huntress-contest-2/
Hoss Hunter
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Hoss Hunter » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:32 am

i been apart of the club for a few years now and the last yrs i have not got a single news letter in the mail or email bout the club events but some how always managed to get informed on them but this year i didn't even get a single invite or anything so i missed all the trials witch i though was bs cause i signed and went to the dinner and that was the last i heard all year but i guess maybe next year i MIGHT get a invite to a field trial or 2 thats if i join again i've not been to happy bout it.its almost like being lied to

Return to “Utah”