Cameron cross????

Discuss pedigrees, post photos, and etc...
Black Mountain
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Cameron cross????

Postby Black Mountain » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:26 pm

I know this may be a long shot but I am a big fan of the Cameron dogs crossed on something else. I really like the Cameron X Smokey River dogs. What Im looking for now is a good Cameron dog crossed onto a redtick. I would love to have a redtick hound with some Cameron blood. Anyone know where I can find one??
BIGBLUES
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Cameron cross????

Postby BIGBLUES » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 pm

I have Redtick/Bluetick pups that are Cameron and Woodstock. They will be ready Feb. 15th. They will be some great dogs.
Unreal_tk
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Unreal_tk » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 am

Black from my understanding you have some littermates to my two females, I have been thinking of doing a cross on my rose dog this summer. If you are interested get in contact with me, I would not charge a outrageous price to honest hunters. I will only do this if I get enough interest. (Rose is my best dog)
hunt14
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby hunt14 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 am

Jim Bundrick has some Cameron dogs crossed back onto Dean Robinsons dogs and a good percentage of those are redtick dogs. That cross has produced some nice dogs. I dont know if he has any available or not but if you are wanting to hunt lions thats the first place I would start.

Return to “Bluetick Coonhounds”