Looking For A Cur Pup for cattle/biggame

Share your hunts and discuss your dogs
rfeen
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Looking For A Cur Pup for cattle/biggame

Postby rfeen » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Hello im looking for a cur pup that its parents have been cattle dogs my friend has a big ranch in MT and really needs a new pup his old cow dog is about to pass away, any info would be great thank you so much.
Work Hard To Hunt Hard
Keep the tradition alive one tree at a time
Psi
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Looking For A Cur Pup for cattle/biggame

Postby Psi » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:11 am

We have an 8 month old female. 1/2 BMC, 1/4 Australian Shepherd, 1/4 Border Collie. Hates cats.
Mike Leonard
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby Mike Leonard » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 am

I have a 14 month old Aussie/dingo/catahoula cross. She is a beautiful Merle female spayed and had all shots. She runs with the hounds and has plenty of grit. PM me if interested and I can send photos.
MIKE LEONARD
Somewhere out there.............
Henefer-hound-hunter
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Henefer-hound-hunter » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:32 am

There is a guy from Huntington Utah that has some WTDA registered Carey Curs from what I take he has been breeding them for 20 years and uses them for working cattle, and big game hunting. They are bred up by using catahoula, bearded collie, plott hound, leopard hound, Stevens cur, and mountain cur. Really cool looking dogs, and though I've never owned one I hear they are super intelligent, wanting to please, and good all around hunting/cattle dogs. He is selling a litter right now for $50 a pup just to try to get his breed in the main stream. His add is on ksl.com under all-around,,do anything dogs or his number is 435-820-6315 and his name is Ed. Hope this helps

Cameron

Return to “Cur Dogs”