General DiscussionForum
Desert Hounds
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re: Important - Everyone read!!

Postby Desert Hounds » Mon May 17, 2010 3:19 am

In AZ

Bill: H2130

The list of actions punishable by class 2 misdemeanor for interfering with lawful hunting activity is expanded to include item such as making or attempting to make physical contact with a person lawfully taking wildlife and interjecting oneself into the line of fire. Signed by Governor, As Passed Senate.

...The list of actions that constitute interference with rights of hunters (a class 2 misdemeanor) is expanded to include item such as making or attempting to make physical contact with a person lawfully taking wildlife, interjecting oneself into the line of fire, disturbing real property intended for use in a hunt, and using loud noises,
gestures, scents or any other "natural or artificial visual, aural, olfactory or physical stimuli to disrupt or annoy a hunter.
pegleg
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby pegleg » Mon May 17, 2010 4:04 am

I'm easily annoyed...
jbrown
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby jbrown » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm

THANKS DEAN DONT THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH OUR TAX DOLLERS
Mt Goat
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Mt Goat » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:05 pm

I say let's vote.

I vote go private

With all the anti hunting, anti houndsmen people out there, and because as we can clearly see harassment we as houndsmen get, why give them any fuel to gas their engines ?

Hunter harassment whether it's from anti hunters, or DFG is still harassment. Harassing hunters while hunting is illegal.

I agree that we as hunters, and houndsmen need to hunt legally, but if a cop follows you long enough they will eventually find something to pull you over with. Why hand them fuel ? The tone in our country now days, with special interest groups always applying pressure to the powers that be, to stop hunting, why would we want to give them the public fuel to hurt our way of lifes ? The HSUS has openly made threats to stop the use of hunting with hounds, we all know that the DFG looks at houndsmen as all being poatchers. Why give them any fuel that we know they will twist, to help their causes ?

Hunting ethically and legally today isn't enough. Hunter harassment is still going to happen.

I Vote make most of the forums on the site private.
Larry Lowell
http://www.LowellsGunDogs.com
http://www.PointingDogTrainer.com

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting !!!
" ...HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE...!!!!!! " ..........-George Carlin-
Pagosa
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Pagosa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Most of wardens I have run across have been pretty straight forward and professional. I'm more concerned about a hunter posting something illegal and it being used by the anti's and a verdict against all hunters and houndsmen. I think "most" try to follow the laws and self-regulate ourselves. Reading and re-reading the hunting regs is good for us all. Good luck out there and have blessed Christmas. Preston
southern fox
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 100005518713786

Postby southern fox » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:02 pm

here in the state of ga, the DNR told us at a meeting one time no one knows what the state deals with, anti hunting groups that is , they told us there gunning for hunters , fishermen , and anyone that basically don't stand for what they stand for in other words a bunch of idiots is what they all are , a bunch of liberal jerks!!!!! they told us to not show off what you kill for the world to see , and I believe this out of sight means out of mind ! I know a lot of young people on this site love to see pictures of what other people kill and I like to see them also, proud that we can legally hunt in this country , and have the rights to bear arms ! im 100% for our gun rights . but here is the kicker, pictures , videos, all that is nice to see but I don't believe we should open our doors for the world to look into . they will use everything they can against us and will stop us with that ammo . I feel like as I have said out of sight means out of mind we must not give them amminution against what we love to do . this is a wonderful site with a lot of really outstanding people on it . but we as hunters must use common sense or we will be shut down by our own ignorance
leifalweapon
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby leifalweapon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:40 pm

leifalweapon
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby leifalweapon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:44 pm

leifalweapon
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby leifalweapon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:56 pm

mrburneisen
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby mrburneisen » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:10 pm

david
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby david » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:31 pm

My dogs/dog box are not visible either. I like it that way, but in very hot weather it just doesn't work. The box is covered by a canopy. I had a rigging pad on top, but the dog I am using for striking made rigging outside the box obsolete. It is safer and nearly invisible for him to rig from inside the box. I put wire mesh on all the windows.

The dog box leaves enough room underneath to slide 8" tall storage containers in, and does not come all the way back to the tailgate.

But I am being forced to think about another method by the hot weather.

Roland Wilson was a legendary West Coast bobcat hunter who hunted out of a Subaru in the eighties.
I might know of a kid who idolized Roland and also got himself a Subaru to hunt bobcats with.

Somehow, although a certain group of folks try to profane the rainbow, rainbows are still a beautiful part of creation and I still enjoy seeing them. I won't let those people take that away from me.

A good vehicle is a good vehicle, and it sounds like your dogs get air conditioning. Those guys that rib you, tell them Roland sent you.
Bon Plott
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Bon Plott » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:39 pm

That's the other thing I breed for, a good cat dog must like classic rock in my small suv

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Lee Wolford
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby Lee Wolford » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:28 pm

Tree huggers and bunny huggers.....they can go kick rocks! As for Fish and Game...I play by the rules and i have nothing to worry about. Id rather do things legally and not have to worry all the time. Not to mention the BIGGEST reason for being legal.....loosing your hunting lic! I can't even imagine loosing my lic and not being able to run my dogs. Shady stuff isn't worth that!

Return to “General Forum”