Walk with wick volume 1?

General DiscussionForum
Evan18
Facebook ID: 0

Walk with wick volume 1?

Postby Evan18 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Does anyone have a copy of walk with wick volume 1 that they could part with? I've just got into hound hunting with in the last year and being the only one in my family who hound hunts has had its struggles(and I live in Californiato top it off). I bought a 8 week old walker to keep me company when I moved out pn my own and started looking into the breed and now I'm completely addicted. I recently got a bluetick pup that I'm working on training too. Lucky for me my walker has a ton of natural ability and is in my opinion comin along nicely she definitely has a long way to go but she'll do it by herself or with other dogs and every post I read talking about training says to buy a copy but they stopped printing volume 1 I've already ordered volume 2 but I'd like to get both. Sorry for the rambling and thank you in advance for any leads
Muleyjunky

Re: Walk with wick volume 1?

Postby Muleyjunky » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:19 am

I’ve got hard back copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Msmith

Postby Msmith » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:00 pm

Would you be willing to sell it
bearsinva

Postby bearsinva » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Msmith, go up to the hound classifieds and look there. There is a guy ,pnwhunter, on there advertising some stuff for sale and has Wick volume 1 and 2 for sale. Might work out for you.

Return to “General Forum”