Important - Everyone read!!

General DiscussionForum
Moonshiner
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Re: Important - Everyone read!!

Postby Moonshiner » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Alot of things that used to be "legal" are illegal now cause we have morons in our government and liberals on our sidewalks, folks should just worry about their own business and not about what the neighbors are doing.
Im going through that whole neighbor crap now, some damn lefties are calln the cops on me regularly because my dogs are "barking", let me tell ya'll something, them dogs dont bark unless there is someone withing 3ft of the fence or theres a game animal in the yard, so this tells me that people need to step away from my fence and quit throwing there stray cats in my yard.
Its gotten bad though, cause i have roomates that are home during the day and tell me all my dogs do is sleep, occaisionally theres a bark or howl when the other critter has the bone, but never constant barking, hell id shoot em myself if I had to listen to that trash.
Anyway just my two cents and personal story on how liberals have ruined the world for us.
3yo Bluetick "JD"
2yo Bulldog "Diesel"
1yo Redbone "JW"

USMC Kill 'Em All
fallriverwalker1
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby fallriverwalker1 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 am

I love to read these stories those of you that believe ,if you do nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about . in Ca, if you run hounds you have a target on your back .F and G, are not our friends here .when they appear its to write a ticket the more you talk to them the worse it is ,dont learn the hard way less is better.
Moonshiner
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Moonshiner » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:03 am

government has never been the friend of the hunter, people need to leave us alone and let us do our own business, we will regulate our own sport. I know if i caught a man poaching deer while I was out with my dogs, he wouldnt be driving home. If you dont like animals being thinned out you need to stay inside your little 'green shelter' and watch your oprah!
3yo Bluetick "JD"
2yo Bulldog "Diesel"
1yo Redbone "JW"

USMC Kill 'Em All
redhoundsman
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby redhoundsman » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:00 am

I had some neighbors like you describe. They owned about 6 cats and hated dogs. They would call the city or animal control all the time saying my dogs were baying when I wasn't home. However, I caught them lying on numerous occasions by leaving my car at someone else's house and getting a ride home. I was home when they said my dogs were barking incessantly. Fortunately, I kept records and animal control sided with me on this issue when I was able to show proof of their fabrications. The neighbors stopped complaining to the government folks, but didn't stop complaining to me. I now live on acreage a few blocks from the national forest. I'm thinking of renting the old house to some folks with barking dogs :)
bluedogs
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby bluedogs » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am

i have been on some of the extreme animal activist web sites the ALF web site it really chaps your a$$ reading the way they think its not just the illegal stuff they are after they look at pictures of all of use handling our dogs when guys talk about culling they are agianst all that stuff and all that they can try to turn use in for either animal abuse or what not thats why i never say if i culled a dog or not.

i have gone through the whole neghbor thing mine called the animal control he said our dogs were barking all the time and that we neglected our dogs this did not make me to happy and of course this all happend right in the middle of cat season and i was running the heck out of the dogs and they were a little thin but from what this guy was saying was a crock, luckly the ladie animal control cop said our dogs dont look neglected there was no crap in the dogs area all the dogs had water and fresh bedding so she couldnt get me on that the only thing she got me on was i didnt have my dogs liceansed so i had to go do that but thats better then the fine i would have got. he tryed to call them one more time but i live with 2 other guys and usally someone is home at all times so it back fired on him he hasnt called since lol bastard.

i say keep the forum open and lets just watch what is said on here. or if need be and it would be easer make it a private forum either ways just as long as i get to stay on it dont matter to me LOL
cant never could
bigboarstopper
Open Mouth
Open Mouth

Postby bigboarstopper » Tue May 26, 2009 11:56 pm

I agree 100% with fallriverwalker. Wardens in Cali have drawn a target on the back of the houndsman. Ive been treated like a criminal for the last 15 years by wardens. I Have had wardens lie strait to my face about laws in order to get me to agree that ive commited some violation of some kind. I have been held on numerous occasions. The longest being 6 hours. I can go on and on. We should really think about closing this site to members only. Honestly I think anti hunters and wardens will join and get into the member section anyhow. But as for condeming people talking about illegal activities there is a fine line. In california we cant use gps trackers. If I admited to using one would I be kicked off this site? If I used a knife to kill hogs so that I dont risk shooting my dogs in cali where its illegal would I be condemed by my fellow hunters in here? I think we should think about that a little. It sounds like a little bit like censorship. I remember when I was a kid and didnt have a place to hunt hogs. I used to jump fences on a regular basis. (Almost impossible to kill hogs in cali without permission. public property is usless) Though I am older now and have matured I can understand why somone might tresspass. I think if somone practices something outside of the groups moral concious then its time to speak up. But if somone or some people dont follow a law because its not right, we shouldnt condem them for it. But thats just my opinion. Im open to rebuttal
Peter Meyer
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby Peter Meyer » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 am

Please go read my posts in the legislative section regarding the F&G commission meeting it wasn't pretty and it's gonna piss you off but it show the bs we face in CA thanks -Pete
Bar K Black and Tans Placerville CA
"We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately" -Benjamin Franklin replying to John Hancock's remark that the revolutionaries should be unanimous in their action. July 4, 1776 at the signing of the Declaration of Independence
tracypayne
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby tracypayne » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 pm

tracker nailed it stay legal every body slippes but we dont need to talk about on the web you guys take care and take a lady or kid hunting.
cameronhounds
waylon
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby waylon » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 am

I am pretty new here but a quick question, if you have people who stirr up crap or do disrupt the group of people here for honest to goodness reasons is there a way to stop them or do you just have to listen to them. Hunting here in the Osage is i guess more laid back the Osage Nation ( Osage Tribe) has no game laws (yet) so as long as you stay on restricted land no opossum cop worries we dont have any mass poaching and land owners keep the b.s. to a crawl, maybe it aint so bad here after all
ROMANS 3:24
LET YOUR HOUNDS DO THE BRAGGING
tedsmith
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby tedsmith » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:58 am

keep posting waylon we will have!!!
Ted Smith
cjohnson1178
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby cjohnson1178 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:09 pm

a little off subject but i think wardens are the best poachers. once had a warden(who looked to be about 18 yrs. old) try to run me out of a bear hunting spot. he lied to my face and did everything he could to get me out of their. he threatend me with all kinds of tickets and bogus regulations and what not. it was a long heated agument in the woods and i didnt back down. long story short i saw him a couple weeks later less then a mile from the previous incident all camoed up going in to hunt a bait. i think he was spending his work time and our tax money patrolling his hunting spot and didnt want my hounds near his bait. another time while coon hunting a warden tried to give me a ticket for not having a spot light permit. it was another heated argument and another warden was called in. it turned out i was right and the b**ch left with her head hanging pretty low. i couldnt believe of all people the law didnt know the law. ive been followed around, video taped, spot lighted by fish and game in the middle of the night. its a frickin circus out their with these yahoos with a badge and a gun and a hard on for the authority they have over others. my advice, know the law, live the law and never back down when harassed.
BlueJohn
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Re:

Postby BlueJohn » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 am

arizonabeagle
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Postby arizonabeagle » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 am

hank taught me just how to stay alive, you'll never catch out the house without my 9 or .45. i got a big orange tractor and a diesel truck and my idea of heavens chasin whitetail bucks...
nessplott2
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Postby nessplott2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 pm

I wiil tell u what we have a game warden that has been trying to find something on us for 2yrs! He was threatening our clients! His big problem in my eyes is there are some guys that are mad because we tree a lot of bear and we harvest nice size bears every year. The other hunters are telling him that we must be doing something illegal because we get respectable bear every year. It has nothing to do with all of the baits we have and all of the work we do for the bear! I'm not worried about the warden I just think that after 2 yrs following us around and not finding anything that he should move on to someone that is doing something illegal.
TRW
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby TRW » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm

I guess a guy needs to look at it like a dog would they are going to do what ever it takes to catch us doing right or wrong pat your self on the back when you catch something look how hound hunting has changed in the last fifteen years and its because we had to bragg and the publice heard what was being said i live about 45mins frome Eugene and let me tell you its a bich to hunt with out being harassed i have a recorder with me know at all times and i let the State P And or that F&G know that they are being recorded it changes there tune we do have a right but its to live and own hounds not cach game

Return to “General Forum”