Pups- Arizona Redtick(Derringer breeding) X Southwest Nance Walker(Millie Sampson)

Post Dogs For Sale and Hunting Equipment
ONE_TON
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 1604360368

Pups- Arizona Redtick(Derringer breeding) X Southwest Nance Walker(Millie Sampson)

Postby ONE_TON » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:01 am

Pup's - Arizona Redtick (Derringer breeding) X Southwest Nance Walker(Centerfire Sampson, Millie)

Little Max X Fly pups are on the way.

This is some of the very best in dry ground breeding, plus their lion and cat catching fools.

Father- Little Max is a machine, and is as cold nosed as they come. At 45 lbs. he's the smartest hound I have ever seen or heard of! He's a desert bread dog, but is no slow trailer. This dog is fast, fast, fast, with a drift style trial. I've caught lions and cats with him in every month of the year, and in dang near all conditions. When things get tough he really shines. Super early starting dog, catching his first cat at 6 1/2 months old, cold trailing 2 day old frozen lion tracks at 10 months old to leading the pack on a hot summer time depredation hunt at 15 months old. He's the real deal at 4 years old now. Little Max is double tough! Nothing slows him down. He's got nice hard tight feet, and can be ran week after week with no rest. He's all Derringer breeding on his top side and his bottom side goes back to Jon Kibler with some Phil Taylor and Jim Worthen red dog breeding.

Mother- Fly is a super little female at 38 lbs. She's smart, fast and accurate with a good cold nose.(Not as cold as Little Max) She's an above average dog for her age. This little female is tough, with nice tight feet. She has been ran for weeks straight with no rest. I can't wear her out, 15-20 miles roading, 20 miles over rough country horseback, she's still wagging her tail and hunting hard. She was an early starting dog as well, and has been catching her own lions in bare ground, snow and rain since she was 10 months old. She's got a fast drifting trail that is accurate, and honest. She's supper gritty and is all business. She's line bread Southwest Nance Walker, being a 3 way Millie cross, and a Centerfire Sampson granddaughter. She's out of the last litter of the last PROVEN reproducing Sampson X Millie daughter. There just won't be any more like this.

Now this was an accidental breeding. I wasn't planning on making this cross for another couple years, if at all, as I'm not a breeder.

I don't know how these pups will turn out, but I would think with the generations of well thought out, and planned breeding's behind them, and the fact that both of these dogs are extremely talented, the chances of having some exceptional pups are high.

There might be a couple things that some don't like about my dogs. Neither of these dogs are strike dogs, either from a rig, or while free casting. Both are pretty closed mouthed while cold trailing. But when they bark, your catching! Neither of these dogs are supper on the wood tree dogs, but they are there and locate their own game. Some folks don't like these traits, but they suit me just fine, especially in wolf country. Plus they are just flat out game catchers.

I am not looking to line my pockets with puppy money! It's more important that these pups go to some very hard hunting homes. So if you're looking for some cold nosed, lion and cat catching speed demons with some brains, then these might work out for you. I will be keeping 1 or 2 pups, and a couple are already spoken for. Pups are due the first part of May, and should be ready to go at the end of June, first of July. Their tails will be tipped in the southwest manner, and all dew claws removed. They will be wormed, have their first shots and eating hard food.

No tire kickers please. If you're interested in these pups please message me your Phone # and we can talk about a price and location. Thanks.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Mike Leonard
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: Pups- Arizona Redtick(Derringer breeding) X Southwest Nance Walker(Millie Sampson)

Postby Mike Leonard » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:20 am

WOW! What an awesome accident Robert!!!
MIKE LEONARD
Somewhere out there.............
ONE_TON
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Re: Pups- Arizona Redtick(Derringer breeding) X Southwest Nance Walker(Millie Sampson)

Postby ONE_TON » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:08 pm

Lol, thanks Mike. It could be worse.......
barbootranch
Facebook ID: 0

Postby barbootranch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:03 am

Damn interested! What you asking and where you at?
barbootranch

Postby barbootranch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:04 am

Please call me 520-403-3518 and let's talk
KootenayCat

Postby KootenayCat » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:39 am

Interested in pup would like to talk 2505053204
Amy gibson

Postby Amy gibson » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:16 am

Kal, would like to talk with you 307-298-7718
ONE_TON
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Postby ONE_TON » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:23 am

Folks thanks for all the intrest in this litter. It was an accidental breeding, but more of an accident of timing as we had just covered Little Max on another top female that we had been planning for a couple years. We are super excited and can't wait for these pups to hit woods. For those of whom I didn't get a hold of I am sorry, the list filled up really fast, with quite a few folks hoping for some possible cancelations.

Thank you, and happy hunting.

Robert

Return to “Hound Hunting Related Classifieds”