Bear treed

Talk about Bear Hunting
Bear hounder
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Bear treed

Postby Bear hounder » Thu May 23, 2019 9:18 am

The bear hunting has been a little behind do to the late spring but things picked up this last week we have killed 6 bears treed nine the hounds are smiling know there is something special about the old white pine tree and a bear ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Bear hounder
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Bear treed

Postby Bear hounder » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:11 am

We had a great spring hunt after the late spring here in Ontario we teed 19 bear and harvested 13 it was a wett bug invested spring but it was great to be in the woods with my wife and 5 kids the kids killed a few bears as always it was a privilege to hunt again this year with my kids as they are some of the best houndsmen I have met and without there help I could not be the hunter or guide that I am they help with every thing from cooking meals to loading dogs checking baits and my son Paul field dressed and skinned and or quartered almost all of the 13 bears that were harvested so you see why I'm feeling so blessed to hunt with my kids lol . And if you think I'm bragging I sure am proud of them lol that's all just proud of my kids thanks for reading take care all you hounds men and lady's

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
lawdawgharris

Re: Bear treed

Postby lawdawgharris » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:33 am

Man that's awesome. You're as blessed as a fella can be! We have 2 things in life that we are in trouble if either is missing. One is God, the second is family. To be able to share your passion with boss is the ultimate. You sound proud not boastful. Congrats on the good season.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Return to “Bear Hunting”