cat dogs

Post Dogs For Sale and Hunting Equipment
al baldwin
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

cat dogs

Postby al baldwin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 pm

1--Three years old 10-19-19 walker male needs no help to start track & tree his own game. Free cast his whole life & has been very reliable to start cat, Good open trailing bawl mouth,chop & bawl on tree. Registered linage traces back to clover, hardwood bozo, lipper & etc. ---Dog #2 two years old 7-29-19 local bred dog from a proven line of cat dogs, good road dog, tight mouth on cold track, opens on jump track with a good hound mouth, quite in the kennel & handles good in woods. If you buy the three year old registered dog for $1200 you can also have the two year old if you desire. My time has arrived hills to steep, canyons to deep. 541-439-5955 If you need tracking equipment for these dogs we could work out a deal on that also. Thanks Al SOLD-SOLD
Last edited by al baldwin on Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jflood
Facebook ID: 0

Re: cat dogs

Postby Jflood » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:08 am

Are these dogs still available? And where in Oregon are you? My number is 1-509-680-6962
al baldwin
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Postby al baldwin » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:04 am

Yes , still have dogs, when dogs are sold & I have money in my hand will post dogs are sold. Thanks to all who have called. Al Dogs are sold, buyer assures me check is in the mail. Have two others I have told they will be called should deal not go thru. Thanks again for all calls.Al
Clyde Lawson
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth
Facebook ID: 0

Postby Clyde Lawson » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:41 pm

Mr. Al,
Sorry to hear that your having to retire.

Enjoyed reading your comments and thoughts regarding our great sport of running bobcat hounds.

Father time is closing fast on all of us!

Turned 75 this April and know that feeling about those mountains becoming higher, briars seem thicker, etc. etc..

Take care.

Return to “Hound Hunting Related Classifieds”