AUSSIE HOUNDSMEN

Share links to other hound hunting related sites.

Dog huntin' man
Facebook ID: 0

AUSSIE HOUNDSMEN

Postby Dog huntin' man » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 am

A new Australian site devoted to the tradition of hunting sambar deer with scent trailing hounds.
Yes, we are on the other side of the world but hounds still sound the same wherever you let em run. Site still under development.

http://www.aussiehoundsmen.com

Cheers DHM
Dads dogboy
Babble Mouth
Babble Mouth

Re: AUSSIE HOUNDSMEN

Postby Dads dogboy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:08 am

Thanks for the Link!

You all had a good Site/Forum a couple of years ago that I sure enjoyed. We made several good friends on there.

The Cover page looks good. Have the powers that be allowed you to use Harriers now...last I heard it was only Beagles and Blood Hounds.

I sue hope to get over there again for some Hound Hunting....last time "Down Under" it was Cow Business....did not even know that there were Hounds running.

Good Luck and keep us posted as to the Sites growth!
C. John Clay
diamondctv@aol.com
870-223-2063
Dog huntin' man
Facebook ID: 0

Re: AUSSIE HOUNDSMEN

Postby Dog huntin' man » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:32 am

Yes we can use harriers now, took our 2 major hunting orgs basically 5 years to get them.
Our deer season runs for about 8 months approx and there is no bag limits, the introduced sambar deer are as common as rabbits these days. A big stag will go 600 lb plus so theres plenty of venison too go around. The better teams will harvest a 100 animals a season and there is really endless amounts of public lands to hunt.

Great to be living the dream!

Cheers DHM

Return to “Links Exchange”